NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

No one really knows. Saying there are 2 teams in and 1 of them isn't the Raiders is probably stupid. My source being my brain.
Raiders literally make no sense.
They traded Cooper who is younger and safer to pay than a 31 year old Brown.

It has to be a team close to winning like the Packers or Eagles.

No kidding. People are morons and have no clue about the entire league. Rosen was playing behind a backup offensive line for a good chunk of the year. Literally all 5 starting lineman ended up on IR by the 1st week of December. 0 QBs in NFL history would have been able to do anything positive whatsoever behind that mess as a rookie.
Rosen could easily be another Jared Goff.
Goff under Jeff Fisher is a hot mess.
Give Rosen an offensive coach he could do okay.

Well stop trying to use normal sensibilities. You think that Gruden is going to be content drafting and developing guys over the next bunch of years? He is the LeBron of head coaches. Absolutely loves guys that have done it before but are now on the downside. Go take a look at how he ruined the Bucs.

I'd be very surprised if the Eagles were interested in Brown mainly for locker room reasons.

Rosen could easily be another Jared Goff.
Goff under Jeff Fisher is a hot mess.
Give Rosen an offensive coach he could do okay.
Rosen is JP Losman.

Darnold Tim Couch.

Rosen is JP Losman.

Darnold Tim Couch.
Darnold is better than Couch.
How about Josh Allen.
Also I think coaching matters for these young QBs.
Gaze could help Darnold.

I wish I had more hands so I could give this post thumbs down.
I disrespected losman and couch didn’t I??

Sorry...

The Steelers and Bills deal was derailed by Brown’s unwillingness to go to Buffalo and the wideout has not been shy about saying he won’t play if things do not go according to his term

The Steelers and Bills deal was derailed by Brown’s unwillingness to go to Buffalo and the wideout has not been shy about saying he won’t play if things do not go according to his term
1552050547537.gif

The Packers are close to winning?

I'd love to see Brown go to the Colts or Texans. Hopkins and Brown would be fire.

The Packers are close to winning?

I'd love to see Brown go to the Colts or Texans. Hopkins and Brown would be fire.

Houston already has Hop, Fuller, and Coutee. I don't really foresee them making a run at Brown, and even if they did, Pittsburgh might not be willing to trade him to a team that some view as an AFC Contender.

Colts make a lot of sense unless Pittsburgh doesn't want to deal him to a potential AFC Contender.

I really don't know at this point.

49ers make a lot of sense; they're in the NFC, have enough money to make AB happy, and have a major need at WR.

Raiders seem like a realistic option still; would be interesting to see if AB would play for them after reportedly refusing to play for Buffalo, but the Raiders are at least in Cali/Vegas.

I think Detroit could be a dark horse candidate.

Seems like that's basically it at this point (if the Packers NOT being interested in true).

I disrespected losman and couch didn’t I??

Sorry...

It's just ignorant. I'm sure in about 6 weeks that you'll be comparing Haskins to Tom Brady though because you seem to be oblivious to anything outside of worshiping the Giants.

Houston already has Hop, Fuller, and Coutee. I don't really foresee them making a run at Brown, and even if they did, Pittsburgh might not be willing to trade him to a team that some view as an AFC Contender.

Colts make a lot of sense unless Pittsburgh doesn't want to deal him to a potential AFC Contender.

I really don't know at this point.

49ers make a lot of sense; they're in the NFC, have enough money to make AB happy, and have a major need at WR.

Raiders seem like a realistic option still; would be interesting to see if AB would play for them after reportedly refusing to play for Buffalo, but the Raiders are at least in Cali/Vegas.

I think Detroit could be a dark horse candidate.

Seems like that's basically it at this point (if the Packers NOT being interested in true).
I think San Fran is the Steelers best bet now and AB was interested in them.
It’s obvious the Steelers don’t want to trade with NE who likely would give up the 32nd pick for him.

It's just ignorant. I'm sure in about 6 weeks that you'll be comparing Haskins to Tom Brady though because you seem to be oblivious to anything outside of worshiping the Giants.
That’s quite possibly the dumbest thing I’ve read here.

Ask alsacs what I think of Brady

And why would I think of comparing any rookie to any established vet, let alone someone of Brady’s status??

Now I realize there was some hyperbole in your post, but do not disrespect my talent evaluating, THAT is mucho ignorance.

Not to mention, I rip the Giants pretty hard.

And why would I think of comparing any rookie to any established vet, let alone someone of Brady’s status??

Now I realize there was some hyperbole in your post, but do not disrespect my talent evaluating, THAT is mucho ignorance.

Aren't you the same guy that was saying that Rosen was going to quit playing football this year too because he doesn't need to?

I’ll give this you treat Brady like Red Sox fans treated Jeter. You take every shot you can get away with but respect the greatness.

Cool, get him out of the NFL then. See if anyone cares. Steelers will still win and the nfl will still make as much money.

Cool, get him out of the NFL then. See if anyone cares. Steelers will still win and the nfl will still make as much money.
He is 31. Buffalo is on the upswing but I don’t see them in the SB the next 2-3 years which is AB’s career prime left.

Steelers have underpaid him he deserves to atleast go where he can compete and not have Pittsburgh spite him.

He is 31. Buffalo is on the upswing but I don’t see them in the SB the next 2-3 years which is AB’s career prime left.

Steelers have underpaid him he deserves to atleast go where he can compete and not have Pittsburgh spite him.

He should act more like Julio Jones, who before his new deal was underpaid. AB’s made an on and off field spectacle of himself which has not only hurt his reputation but his coach’s and back office’s as well. It’s clear the steelers side with Ben, as in my opinion they should. Realistically they owe Brown nothing now as he piled it on this offseason following the Bell fiasco. Reminds me of Isaiah Thomas. Yes you’ve played great, are you indespensible to a great franchise? Nope, watch.

Underpaid him? That's an insanely bizarre way of looking at things. 2 years ago they gave him the largest WR deal in history and cleared the 2nd highest at the time by $2m/year.

Steelers sign Antonio Brown to new five-year deal

Aren't you the same guy that was saying that Rosen was going to quit playing football this year too because he doesn't need to?
I definitely said he is a risk because of that being the book on him. I’ll stand behind it now too. But why would he quit now? He should play out his contract to collect his $$, even if he never sees the field. Not having the drive to be good doesn’t mean be doesn’t have the drive to collect big paycheck for nothing.

Hell, the team who drafted him is ready to dump him off after 1 year, for possibly a 3??!!

Yeah, he’s a hot commodity.

Sorry to offend you Mrs Rosen, but the NFL may not be right for your boy.

And his shoulder is suspect.

I definitely said he is a risk because of that being the book on him. I’ll stand behind it now too. But why would he quit now? He should play out his contract to collect his $$, even if he never sees the field. Not having the drive to be good doesn’t mean be doesn’t have the drive to collect big paycheck for nothing.

Hell, the team who drafted him is ready to dump him off after 1 year, for possibly a 3??!!

Yeah, he’s a hot commodity.

Sorry to offend you Mrs Rosen, but the NFL may not be right for your boy.

And his shoulder is suspect.

Man this is a clown post. He doesn't have the drive to be good? The kid has spent the majority of his life working on 1 craft and has become one of the 40 or so best in the entire world at it. You read a Peter King article where Kurt Warner says he might get traded for a 3rd and now that's factual. Yeah, ok. If they trade him for a 3 then I'll add a signature to every post that says you are the smartest person alive. You should pray to the football gods that somehow the Giants could get him for a 2, would be the best thing to happen to your team since 2012.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom