NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 201 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Stupid, and most likely showing early signs of CTE from the Vontze Burfict hit.

He's been like this from the start. Couldn't qualify at FSU or Alcorn St, got expelled from FIU, nearly booted from Central Michigan because he couldn't be on time for anything. An all-time waste of talent.

1579819730750.png

I'm shocked. It's so rare that the NFL puts it's own self-interests ahead of what is morally right.

I'm shocked. It's so rare that the NFL puts it's own self-interests ahead of what is morally right.

Just read the article .. terrible idea to get involved in this... nfl tries to steer itself solar systems lengths from politics yet this owner went full weight into pedo defense ..

Penn State announced that it will be conferring honorary degrees upon Bensel and Gayle Benson.

NFL QB FA predictions.
Obvious
Brees resigns with NO.

Predictions
New England resigns Tom Brady
LA Chargers sign Teddy Bridgewater
Tampa resign Jameis Winston
Tennessee resigns Ryan Tannehill
Indianapolis signs Philip Rivers
Philadelphia or Chicago sign Andy Dalton as backup.

CIncinnati drafts Joe Burrow-first overall
Miami trades up to 3 with Detroit and drafts Tua.
Raiders trade up to 5 with Detroit and drafts Justin Herbert
Carolina drafts Love at 7.

NFL QB FA predictions.

Really hope you are right about that one. Carr is not the answer. Also the Carr stans on Raider twitter are extremely annoying.

NFL QB FA predictions.
Obvious
Brees resigns with NO.

Predictions
New England resigns Tom Brady
LA Chargers sign Teddy Bridgewater
Tampa resign Jameis Winston
Tennessee resigns Ryan Tannehill
Indianapolis signs Philip Rivers
Philadelphia or Chicago sign Andy Dalton as backup.

CIncinnati drafts Joe Burrow-first overall
Miami trades up to 3 with Detroit and drafts Tua.
Carolina drafts Love at 7.
Think Mariota stays at Tenn? I believe he is a free agent. I see someone taking a flier on him.

Think Mariota stays at Tenn? I believe he is a free agent. I see someone taking a flier on him.
Mariota will get decent backup money from a team like Chicago/Philadelphia/Pittsburgh or maybe a chance to start with NE/Raiders/Chargers.

Also I forgot I think Dak will get the franchise tag from Dallas and remain a Cowboy until they hammer a long term deal.

Rivers moved his family of 70 to Florida. I doubt he will go too far from them to play this season. I would guess he goes somewhere in the southeast... Tampa (most likely imo), Miami (bet they go Fitz again), Jacksonville (probably not after Foles deal), Atlanta (no- Ryan), Tennessee (I could see this with Tannehill), Carolina (maybe).

Edit...
Don't you think retirement is more likely of he doesn't land one of the jobs close to home? He was traveling from San Diego to LA daily with a driver, so he could go over film, gameplans, etc. He didn't want uproot his family, so I doubt he'd want to move them again so soon.

Last edited:
Charlotte media here think Rivers now could be an option here in Carolina.
They would cut Cam Newton and sign Philip Rivers.

I said Indianapolis because of Frank Reich.

I guess Tom Brady isn’t coming back to the Patriots.
NE media are saying Belichick doesn’t want him unless its team friendly contract.
Brady wants 25 million atleast.
Brady will never get a bad word from me. Good luck wherever he goes and I will root for him.
The teams people are saying is either Tennessee or Denver.

I guess Tom Brady isn’t coming back to the Patriots.
NE media are saying Belichick doesn’t want him unless its team friendly contract.
Brady wants 25 million atleast.
Brady will never get a bad word from me. Good luck wherever he goes and I will root for him.
The teams people are saying is either Tennessee or Denver.
Denver makes the most sense, at least to me.

Flacco obviously isn't your long-term answer. If you think Lock is your guy, let him learn behind Brady for a year or two. If not, draft your guy and let him soak up Brady's knowledge.

I suppose Giselle could just buy a Rocky Mountain to live on...and buy the entire Smokey Mountains if need be.

Vrabel or Elway...

Nashville or Denver...

Both fit as cool enough cities...but so does LA.

Still think he goes back to Boston.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom