NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 51 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

KC and Baltimore are impressive but neither defense looked all that great. Which will be the biggest factor whether they can dethrone the Pats.

Analytics people - Ravens scored a TD and are down 30-19, Harbaugh goes for two and misses. On the surface, that doesn't seem a good decision especially since when they scored a TD at the 2 minute warning, they ended up down 5 instead of 4. Thoughts?

KC and Baltimore are impressive but neither defense looked all that great. Which will be the biggest factor whether they can dethrone the Pats.
Patriots have probably the best defense in the AFC.
It’s better than their offense.

Patriots have probably the best defense in the AFC.
It’s better than their offense.

Maybe, but difficult to tell as much when 2 of their first 3 games were against glorified P5 squads.

Maybe, but difficult to tell as much when 2 of their first 3 games were against glorified P5 squads.
This defense shutout the Chiefs for the first half in the AFC title game before Mahomes went crazy and held the Rams for 3 points in the SB.

The Patriots have the deepest secondary in the NFL and their LB is a lot more athletic because Jaime Collins is motivated. I am not typically bullish on the Pats D but it’s legit top 5 in the NFL.

No. He will take his lumps like any rookie on a bad team.

He’s athletic and accurate. I’m in.

He isn't bad. He looked good in preseason. The test will be how does he look when teams have a few games to study him from. Yes he is on a bad team, and he has passed the looks test. Ways to go yet though. And NY just like in Dallas- you don't get a lot of time to prove yourself unfortunately.

So, maybe you all knew this, but I didn't. With the NFL app, you can watch out of market games for free.

I can now watch my Giants every week! Without a crappy pirated feed!

So, maybe you all knew this, but I didn't. With the NFL app, you can watch out of market games for free.

Get out of town!!

Do you have to register in a NYG market (even though you don’t live in their market)?

How does this work?

You don't have to log in with any tv provider ID or anything?

Get out of town!!

Do you have to register in a NYG market (even though you don’t live in their market)?

How does this work?
Get the free app. Make sure you turn on location for the app in Settings. I'm getting the NYG game today, but I saw a commercial for it. Feed is about 1:30 or so behind the broadcast, but who cares!

Get the free app. Make sure you turn on location for the app in Settings. I'm getting the NYG game today, but I saw a commercial for it. Feed is about 1:30 or so behind the broadcast, but who cares!

Thanks, man. I’ll check this out next week.

It would be interesting to know how far out-of-market you have to be. For example, would JeremyCuse in Syracuse be able to view a Bills game? Or are all Bills games broadcast there?

How bad is jenoris Jenkins at football ?

It would be interesting to know how far out-of-market you have to be. For example, would JeremyCuse in Syracuse be able to view a Bills game? Or are all Bills games broadcast there?
I believe Syracuse is part of the Buffalo market. Teams control the 90 miles closest to them.
I think Buffalo is slightly further than that but Buffalo Bills games were the weekly game when I was student during the 2000s.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom