NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 53 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I believe I have previously stated here...Wentz, is not that good.

It’s just taking some time for you all to agree.

Any chance we see barkley before thanksgiving??

I put Barkley returning before Thanksgiving at 3/1.

Danny Jones surviviving until Thanksgiving is 50/50.

Chin up, both of those lines are infinitely better than Wentz surviving till Advent.

In this Buffalo-New England game I expect a big game from James White.
Buffalo gives up the underneath and appears to play the bend but don’t break defense.
Unless the Buffalo front 4 plays crazy the Patriots will use the RBs in the short passing game. Dion Lewis and the RBs have a good history against the Bills.

Without Edelman but I think he is probable right now you will see Philip Dorsett and Josh Gordon getting a lot of targets.

I have no clue how good the Buffalo OL is but the NE LBs and DBs are balling right now.
Jaime Collins is playing at an all-pro level in the LB core.
Secondary is deepest in the league.
Gilmore will likely take Jones.
McCourty will likely take Beasley.
Jon Jones will take Brown.

Patriots thru 3 games have given up 5 third down conversions.
Jared Stidham has given up more TDs than the Patriots D.
Point spread is NE -7.
I like NE 27 Buffalo 14.

Also if Denver loses another game I am ready for the Patriots to send them a mid round pick for Manny Sanders.

Elway is pragmatic and has made deals with the Pats.

Also if Denver loses another game I am ready for the Patriots to send them a mid round pick for Manny Sanders.

Elway is pragmatic and has made deals with the Pats.
Funny you say that about Elway, it’s true.

Just like how Payton traded witj them.

I told people last week, only place Eli will go, is to NE.

If tommyboy gets hurt, Bill will call his old friend John and ask for him. Out of respect, John will ask Eli.

Gettleman would be skipped over.

I will give Booger this he atleast is a solid color guy. Tessatore is the worst type of PBP. He is a company guy, hardo and talks way too much and never lets the game breath.

MNF needs a new PBP guy badly.

It’s amazing how everyone does Antonio brown wrong .. he must be the most unlucky man on earth .. seems like every time he enters into some form of contract with someone , they do him wrong forcing him to do things like withhold payment and hurl furniture into inhabited pool areas..

I believe I have previously stated here...Wentz, is not that good.

It’s just taking some time for you all to agree.

Any chance we see barkley before thanksgiving??

This from the guy that has been saying for the last few years that Eli hasn't been the problem. Sorry if I'm not confusing you with a QB whisperer.

This from the guy that has been saying for the last few years that Eli hasn't been the problem. Sorry if I'm not confusing you with a QB whisperer.
Eli hasn’t been the problem.

Wentz better be careful, his spot as the 2nd best QB in the NFC East might be in jeopardy of Dak keeps playing horrendous D’s.

Too bad Philly got clowned by the Lions.

I, for one, am going to miss bpo57 reminding the board this week that the Eagles are the greatest NFL franchise of all time, and the best franchise in all of pro sports. Ever!

Just for the record, as I am not familiar, who is your team?

Philly was just sloppy all around. Wentz too many turnovers. Their D couldn't contain the Lions.

That was a bad loss for the Eagles considering they are going to Lombardi on Thursday Night.
Dallas is in the driver's seat for the East.

I can only assume you didn't watch any of the PHL/DET game. Wentz had zero TOs but he did have seven dropped passes including the potential game winner (for the 2nd week in a row).

Wentz better be careful, his spot as the 2nd best QB in the NFC East might be in jeopardy of Dak keeps playing horrendous D’s.

lol they take Eli out and the team immediately plays so much better. It's scary how far in denial you are. Eli has sucked azz for 3-4 years now, easily a bottom third QB in the NFL yet somehow it's everybody else's fault.

I put Barkley returning before Thanksgiving at 3/1.

Danny Jones surviviving until Thanksgiving is 50/50.

Chin up, both of those lines are infinitely better than Wentz surviving till Advent.

Finally play a real team this week, eh?

Off topic but I always wondered why did the Giants have red jerseys one offs during the Eli Era and what happened to them?

Finally play a real team this week, eh?

Indeed, the preseason is over.

But I'm sure people will cry about Drew Brees' absence.

That's why I predicted the first true test will be Week 5 (GB).

Adorable.

I'd temper your fanboy enthusiasm for Dannyboy over the next 4-8 weeks.

He's gonna look more like Eric Dungey than Eli Manning without a run game to lean on.

Better keep his head on a swivel now that the pipes are callin'.

EFPNq43XsAUwLGs.jpg:large
Adorable.

I'd temper your fanboy enthusiasm for Dannyboy over the next 4-8 weeks.

He's gonna look more like Eric Dungey than Eli Manning without a run game to lean on.

Better keep his head on a swivel now that the pipes are callin'.

Don't ruin it for him Danny Dimes wore an Eli jersey as a kid.

Attachments

• 1569512608338.png
    1569512608338.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online