NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 68 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

I have a feeling and I’m never wrong. Rosen’s not god awful like Fitz, the phins may have something between Parker and Williams.

I expect 2 wins this year, one being a surprise and the other being the Jets.

The Redskins are your only chance.

I have a feeling and I’m never wrong. Rosen’s not god awful like Fitz, the phins may have something between Parker and Williams.

I expect 2 wins this year, one being a surprise and the other being the Jets.
Agree with you on the Jets, but Rosen is god awful.

The bills are guaranteed to give us 1 or 2 what the fluck losses, it just won’t be to the dolphins, not this year.

Someones trying to start something! Only shot you have of that is FitzMagic having one of those 4 TD days that happen once a year. Good thing we'll get to enjoy Rosen throwing 3 picks instead.

We shall see.

Worst day of my life was watching the dolphins at the Ralph in 30 degree rain be held to below 200 yards of offense in route to an ass spanking by the bills.

Never forget.

orange79 , MSOrange (or anyone else)

Did you use the NFL app to watch any OOM games this past week?

Has anyone confirmed this app allows viewers to watch OOM games on a mobile device or is it strictly location based?

Get the free app. Make sure you turn on location for the app in Settings. I'm getting the NYG game today, but I saw a commercial for it. Feed is about 1:30 or so behind the broadcast, but who cares!
Nope.

Again, it's only OOM games, hence the location setting requirement.

Has anyone confirmed this app allows viewers to watch OOM games on a mobile device or is it strictly location based?
Forgot to get back on this. Interestingly, I was able to see some OOM games, but not all. And none at the time the Patriots game was being televised (this is the market in which I live). So I guess there are some restrictions. :(

I got the Bills Pats game on local tv so I didn't check. I'll take a look this weekend.

Before I engage in chess, while the rest of my fantasy league continues playing checkers, is there any credence to the rumor that Diggs will be dealt to NE? To your knowledge Alsacs
Field Yates is tied to the Pats organization so I think there is some real smoke here.

Last edited:
This Burfict appeal blows my mind. I know they are arguing about excessive punishments for one of their members. But on the surface, they are arguing about one member's right to keep injuring other members of the union. What a country.

I'm sure others have brought up the same point but just boggles my mind.

This Burfict appeal blows my mind. I know they are arguing about excessive punishments for one of their members. But on the surface, they are arguing about one member's right to keep injuring other members of the union. What a country.

The union is fighting the precedent but it’s a joke.
I do believe Burfict will succeed in front of an arbitrator.
I think it will be reduced to between 6 and 8 games.

The guy should be banned for life he is a danger to society.

You ever see some of the behavior NYSUT has to to defend among its members?

Has any QB been more mediocre and made more than Kirk Cousins. After next year he will have made 127 million over 5 years while being average. I hammer Eli but atleast the guy has won 2 rings.

Only guy close to Cousins in terms of stealing money has been Sam Bradford and I don't think its as much.

Russell Wilson is like a more athletic Drew Brees.
His touch is amazing.
Too bad he can’t check to a run on the goal line in the biggest game of his life...

Too bad he can’t check to a run on the goal line in the biggest game of his life...
That game is 4 Super Bowls ago for the Patriots. Which is insane.

They were lucky that fluke play got them down inside the 10. Plus if the Patriots didn’t practice defending that play they wouldn’t have known what to do.

Right. If he had won that second Super Bowl, he would automatically qualify for the HOF.

^^^He keeps proving it over and over...

I mean holy .. a TD down and it’s basically lights out .. even a first down almost guarantees the rams don’t touch the ball the rest of the half ... the first down was literally more valuable than a FG .. because even if you kick the FG later , the rams don’t get a chance to respond until 2h

I’m sure every rams coach , player, and fan was thrilled when they saw the FG unit on the field

Although he was just exposed on that Seattle TD by David Moore, shout out to the LA’s Marcus Peters for playing this week.

He was absolutely blown up on his Pick-6 by Tampa Bay on Sunday. If you missed it, he took a brutal shot crossing the goal line.

Just me or is that Seattle turf the slipperiest in the league ?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom