NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

He's always done this and it's brilliant if you ask me. It's why he has one of the lowest turnover rates in NFL history avoiding both the fumble and interception. If other QB's were as smart they would do the same under pressure.
It is brilliant, except they wouldn’t get away from the play without the intentional grounding flag at nearly the same rate that Don’t Touch Tom does.

The Bills players and fans literally had to beg for them to throw an obvious intentional grounding flag on one play Sunday - the refs begrudgingly complied well after the play was over.

Then there was an even more egregious one in the 4th quarter - fans and players once again begged for the refs to play fair. No such luck when you’re up against Don’t Touch Tom and his merry striped men.

It is brilliant, except they wouldn’t get away from the play without the intentional grounding flag at nearly the same rate that Don’t Touch Tom does.

The Bills players and fans literally had to beg for them to throw an obvious intentional grounding flag on one play Sunday - the refs begrudgingly complied well after the play was over.

Then there was an even more egregious one in the 4th quarter - fans and players once again begged for the refs to play fair. No such luck when you’re up against Don’t Touch Tom and his merry striped men.

This one?

This one?

There is no defense...this is the worst of prob 4-5, constituting 40-50 yards...punting from the 14 is way different than the 22

This is a formulaic call, it literally can’t be missed with 8 officials out there for 22 players, unless, unless, there’s something else there...

8 yards in a FG game is just about the difference isn’t it

There is no defense...this is the worst of prob 4-5, constituting 40-50 yards...punting from the 14 is way different than the 22

This is a formulaic call, it literally can’t be missed with 8 officials out there for 22 players, unless, unless, there’s something else there...

8 yards in a FG game is just about the difference isn’t it

This call is bad, but as a neutral observer(Saints fan) I’ve watched a lot of Patriots games over the years and more often or not Brady is going to get the benefit of doubt because of his reputation and he usually throws it in the vicinity of some receiver. He had one closer to a receiver against the Jets that I disagreed with on a grounding that they called The Bills has plenty of other reasons to lose Sunday. The Patriots played a bad game all around on offense and Special Teams and your young QB made a lot of stupid decisions.

Hahahaha - that’s the one.

That looks even more ridiculous than I remember it live!

Let’s see Kraft’s pro bono lawyer explain this one to us.
Go cry more. The level of butthurt you have towards Patriots is sad. Bad calls happen to every team. Intentional grounding should have been called.
The refs called it in the first drive of SB 46 on Brady in the end zone for a Giants safety. It should have been called on that play.
Sorry your team has sucked for 20 years.
i am not going to apologize for anything the Patriots have done.
Stop following the league if it bothers you that much.

Go cry more. The level of butthurt you have towards Patriots is sad. Bad calls happen to every team. Intentional grounding should have been called.
The refs called it in the first drive of SB 46 on Brady in the end zone for a Giants safety. It should have been called on that play.
Sorry your team has sucked for 20 years.
i am not going to apologize for anything the Patriots have done.
Stop following the league if it bothers you that much.
Lol

Lol
What is LOL is the Bills record against the Patriots the last 20 years.
34 wins for the Patriots vs. 5 wins for the Bills. That is LOL.

This call is bad, but as a neutral observer(Saints fan) I’ve watched a lot of Patriots games over the years and more often or not Brady is going to get the benefit of doubt because of his reputation and he usually throws it in the vicinity of some receiver. He had one closer to a receiver against the Jets that I disagreed with on a grounding that they called The Bills has plenty of other reasons to lose Sunday. The Patriots played a bad game all around on offense and Special Teams and your young QB made a lot of stupid decisions.
But where does “doubt” even enter the picture here? It’s blatant - it’s probably the standard play for why the rule was even created.

31 other QBs get called for this. I’d bet every asset and every fraction of equity I have on it.

What is LOL is the Bills record against the Patriots the last 20 years.
34 wins for the Patriots vs. 5 wins for the Bills. That is LOL.
No you, you make me Lol Johnny Cochran.

But where does “doubt” even enter the picture here? It’s blatant - it’s probably the standard play for why the rule was even created.

31 other QBs get called for this. I’d bet every asset and every fraction of equity I have on it.

They miss all the time. It’s not unique to the Pats. The refs are terrible in literally every game. It costs teams wins. They could have called at and you still probably lose. I watch a lot of football. Officiating is terrible.

Well there goes this thread for the year.

I wish a moderator would get rid of this Bills moaning and keep it to there thread which non-Bills fans have stayed out of. You can’t debate with people who want pounds of flesh.

Little dramatic, no?

For the past two years this thread has been mostly about a ring leader and a few others trying to convince folks that a 2 time SB champ QB, who is an obvious HOFer to any normal football fan, is somehow not. And then proceeding to compare him to every fringe QB that ever played the game. If you like that I’m sure it will somehow get stoked back up again.

It’s Tuesday and we’re talking about the biggest game from Sunday where a lot of crazy stuff happened.

Is that out of line?

I wish a moderator would get rid of this Bills moaning and keep it to there thread which non-Bills fans have stayed out of. You can’t debate with people who want pounds of flesh.
This isn’t the Alsacs thread. I know you think and post like it is. But it’s not.

You get proven wrong time and time again in debates about these calls and somehow still think you are right and that we’re crazy. And have no right to bring it up or be upset about it.

Last edited:
Little dramatic, no?

For the past two years this thread has been mostly about a ring leader and a few others trying to convince folks that a 2 time SB champ QB, who is an obvious HOFer to any normal football fan, is somehow not. And then proceeding to compare him to every fringe QB that ever played the game. If you like that I’m sure it will somehow get stoked back up again.

It’s Tuesday and we’re talking about the biggest game from Sunday where a lot of crazy stuff happened.

Is that out of line?

Same people, different year. This site just isn't worth it anymore. Spending less and less time on it.

Everybody take their little pi$$ing matches to PM, Twitter, wherever. I don't care.

But this thread has become unreadable with all the "Pats did this", "No, they didn't", etc.

No one wants to read that.

If I have to, I'll start a Patriot Haters/Patriot Defenders thread, and you can all hash it out there. Or better yet, start one yourselves.

Everybody take their little pi$$ing matches to PM, Twitter, wherever. I don't care.

But this thread has become unreadable with all the "Pats did this", "No, they didn't", etc.

No one wants to read that.

If I have to, I'll start a Patriot Haters/Patriot Defenders thread, and you can all hash it out there. Or better yet, start one yourselves.
For the most part this was interesting, and some do want to have a personal pi$$ing match, then please create a thread so we can all read along.

Thank you.

Phins will win the first game vs the bills

Now this is the kind of nonsense we don’t need to see posted.
I have a feeling and I’m never wrong. Rosen’s not god awful like Fitz, the phins may have something between Parker and Williams.

I expect 2 wins this year, one being a surprise and the other being the Jets.

Phins will win the first game vs the bills

Someones trying to start something! Only shot you have of that is FitzMagic having one of those 4 TD days that happen once a year. Good thing we'll get to enjoy Rosen throwing 3 picks instead.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom