NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 99 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Kitchens should have to take a slow train home, he doesn't deserve a flight, and be fired by sunrise. That first failed attempt on 4th down in the 3rd qtr with 5 min left, on the 5 yd line, when the score was 17-12 was stupid af. The second fail in the 4th qtr on 4th down wasn't a whole lot better.

If the Ravens score a TD to go up 14-0, I think it’s game over. This Pats offense isn’t good.

Shocked you would even want to watch it. Made some value on the Broncos. It was one of those Vegas zone betting lines everyone was on Cleveland I went with Denver.
It's not a choice for me to watch any of my teams, even in the worst of times. This fall season hasn't been good at all, c'mon Wednesday night!

Pats D got their ish pushed in on that first drive

Amazing what a difference it makes when you’re not facing the jets / bills / dolphins / giants , red skins , or browns offense

He had a pretty good year last year. I’d say overall teams are not patient enough with QB’s. There’s been a lot of mediocre guys who get the benefit of doubt compared to other guys though.

Fair points. When u talk a lot and are drafted first then people are going to expect more. Plenty of season left so we'll see.

Maybe we can stop with the greatest defense of all time nonsense and bury it. The quality of the opposition matters.

Pats have a very solid defense, maybe the best in the NFL, but in historical terms it doesn't compare with some of the best of all time. Not even close.

Maybe we can stop with the greatest defense of all time nonsense and bury it. The quality of the opposition matters.

Pats have a very solid defense, maybe the best in the NFL, but in historical terms it doesn't compare with some of the best of all time. Not even close.

With the numerous changes in the rules/style of play of the game, and Free Agency, I don’t think the greatest defense of all time(which is clearly one of Belichick’s Giants groups) will ever be unseated.

With the numerous changes in the rules/style of play of the game, and Free Agency, I don’t think the greatest defense of all time(which is clearly one of Belichick’s Giants groups) will ever be unseated.

‘85 Bears, at least during my football watching years

Haha, that looked like Dwight Howard’s “pick” on Danny Green’s 3 pointer at the end of regulation

Of course New England gets a fumbled punt. Things happen for them that are just so perfect

He threw it over the middle and it was uncatchable. Edelman was in the area but the pass could’nt catch it.

i think the pass literally went into the stands.

Of course New England gets a fumbled punt. Things happen for them that are just so perfect
Literally the same player fumbled twice for New England on muffed punts against Baltimore on MNF years ago.
Cyrus Jones is a fumble machine. He did it for NE it’s why they cut him.

Maybe I'm showing my age but the Steel Curtain of the 1970s with about six HoFers on it was the best I ever saw. But no doubt the NYG had some hellacious defenses back then. I'd say the Eagles early 1990s defense of White, Simmons, Brown etc was very nasty. They led the league one year in pass defense, run defense and overall defense. And of course the 85 Bears. The Raven defense that beat the NYG in the SB was another great one. NE's defense is just not in the realm of those defenses.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom