NFL Thread - 2019 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

FreakTalksAboutSU

All American
I just hard to start the 2019 thread with the news that my beloved Patriots, determined to quickly kill my duck boat fueled buzz, have hired Greg Schiano.

woo. :|

I just hard to start the 2019 thread with the news that my beloved Patriots, determined to quickly kill my duck boat fueled buzz, have hired Greg Schiano.

woo. :|

You were that excited to post this news, huh? :)

He’s a good coach.

BB isn’t stupid.

Some 2019 game leaks

Season opening game
Packers at Bears

Opening SNF game
Giants at Patriots

Thanksgiving games
Bears at Lions
Dolphins at Cowboys

Some 2019 game leaks

Season opening game
Packers at Bears

Opening SNF game
Giants at Patriots

Thanksgiving games
Bears at Lions
Dolphins at Cowboys
Ah another Turkey day ruined

Some 2019 game leaks

Season opening game
Packers at Bears

Opening SNF game
Giants at Patriots

Thanksgiving games
Bears at Lions
Dolphins at Cowboys

No Thankgiving night game?

New England fatigue? Why aren’t they on Thursday night?

New England fatigue? Why aren’t they on Thursday night?
The reason is because next year is NFL 100 and they want the oldest two franchises opening the season and in Chicago for concerts the NFL will market.
Giants at Patriots will be the season opener on SNF.
It is a bad spot for the Giants. The reason the NFL will go with the Giants is because they will compete and since the AFC schedule is weaker the NFL doesn’t want to waste a premiere KC-NE week 1 and take it from CBS.
I think Cleveland-NE will be a doubleheader game on CBS as well.

Steelers or Giants were the teams discussed for week 1 and I guess the Giants won. I bet Giants-Cowboys will be week 2.

Anyone else thinking the Browns hit a home run signing Hunt? Gonna be must watch TV

The reason is because next year is NFL 100 and they want the oldest two franchises opening the season and in Chicago for concerts the NFL will market.
Giants at Patriots will be the season opener on SNF.
It is a bad spot for the Giants. The reason the NFL will go with the Giants is because they will compete and since the AFC schedule is weaker the NFL doesn’t want to waste a premiere KC-NE week 1 and take it from CBS.
I think Cleveland-NE will be a doubleheader game on CBS as well.

Steelers or Giants were the teams discussed for week 1 and I guess the Giants won. I bet Giants-Cowboys will be week 2.

The real reason is because Goodell is a coward who still refuses to attend a game in Foxboro. This ia the PR way to avoid going.

Anyone else thinking the Browns hit a home run signing Hunt? Gonna be must watch TV

Disagree. Will stunt Chubb IMO, who has better upside. And they finally had a training camp that would be all potential and excitement without any drama (sans TV cameras, Hue Jackson, and Josh Gordon), and now the f-cked it all up.
Seems honestly like a 2015 Browns move.

Disagree. Will stunt Chubb IMO, who has better upside. And they finally had a training camp that would be all potential and excitement without any drama (sans TV cameras, Hue Jackson, and Josh Gordon), and now the f-cked it all up.
Seems honestly like a 2015 Browns move.
I think the guy is a huge weapon.

The real reason is because Goodell is a coward who still refuses to attend a game in Foxboro. This ia the PR way to avoid going.
He went 2 years ago and it was glorious how he was trolled.
I still despise the guy and pretty much everyone now knows Deflategate was garbage and was the owners making Goodell punish the Patriots because they wanted more blood than the first round pick they lost for Spygate.
I have had numerous friends who hate the Patriots when they examined the actual case realize how garbage it was.
The only reason Brady got suspended was article 46 let’s him do whatever he wants as judge, jury and executioner.
The same thing happened to Jonathan Vilma and Scott Futaja in Bountygate and the Saints but Paul Tagliabue used common sense on appeal and overturned the suspensions. Goodell didn’t let that happen in Deflategate and made himself the judge and the appeal judge.
usa_today_10264808.0.jpg

Imagine Keenum will now be heading to the Giants or Vikings as the #2 to reunite with Schurmur or Stefanski. I'd be really happy with him as a #2.

Poor Denver unless they draft a QB in this draft. Flacco is the AFC Eli Manning.

Not consistent but can be dominant in the playoffs and will pile stats.

Wonder what Tannehill’s market will be when we say BYE

Wonder what Tannehill’s market will be when we say BYE
Washington will look at Tannehill, Bridgewater, Dalton.
I could see him there as a stop gap.
Plus they play in Miami next year an added bonus for him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom