NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Not looking great for Tyreek HIll's future in Kansas City but more importantly, what a sad situation for his child. At least they have him out of the house now.

Last edited:
Booger McFarland to take Whitten's place in MNF football booth.

epic fail by ESPN. EPIC fail

I can't comprehend this move at all. Was personally hoping for Pat McAfee but a lot of the viewership might not have enjoyed that so much.

Booger McFarland to take Whitten's place in MNF football booth.

epic fail by ESPN. EPIC fail

At least he'll be out of the dang cart.

I can't comprehend this move at all. Was personally hoping for Pat McAfee but a lot of the viewership might not have enjoyed that so much.

Also the mean girls crew at ESPN would get it shut down like Barstool Van Talk

D6DdlxxW4AAYAr8

Best bang for your buck has to be Jags (and I hate the Jags) or maybe the Panthers if Cam’s recovery is looking good.

Maybe the Bills if you’re expecting Brady to fall off the cliff this season.

And there you go, the Browns have better odds than the Steelers lol. FWIW, I don't disagree, but I don't have to like it lol.
Cleveland has 8-8 written all over them.
They have road primetime games.
Those are hard to win and while I like Baker Mayfield as a QB he has to proven it again now with film on him available.
My 6 playoff teams right now
New England
Pittsburgh
Kansas City
Indianapolis
LA Chargers
Buffalo

Cleveland has 8-8 written all over them.
They have road primetime games.
Those are hard to win and while I like Baker Mayfield as a QB he has to proven it again now with film on him available.
My 6 playoff teams right now
New England
Pittsburgh
Kansas City
Indianapolis
LA Chargers
Buffalo
OBJ in Cleveland is gasoline all right, problem is...he will burn down the house.

This won’t end well..

Evan and Joe are amazing right now!

It’s the only thing making me smile after the Knicks got railroaded last night.

How do you get railroaded if you ended up with a better pick than what the odds say you will? The Gase news is pretty absurd though it's fairly meaningless with the roster pretty much in place.

How do you get railroaded if you ended up with a better pick than what the odds say you will? The Gase news is pretty absurd though it's fairly meaningless with the roster pretty much in place.
Because the NBA lottery system is the biggest farce in sports. Especially the new rules this year reducing the odds for the worst team even more. What a joke.

Jets just look clueless

Because the NBA lottery system is the biggest farce in sports. Especially the new rules this year reducing the odds for the worst team even more. What a joke.

Jets just look clueless

Lottery system was fine, the new one is a little too far the other way but it doesn't really serve a purpose to award the best asset to the team that is trying the least. It's not like the least talented teams are the ones that always finish last in the NBA which seems to be the only sport where teams are actively trying to lose. There is essentially no difference between a team that wins 17 games and one that wins 23. I appreciate that they are trying to disincentive the outright tanking that basically robs fans of their money.

Lottery system was fine, the new one is a little too far the other way but it doesn't really serve a purpose to award the best asset to the team that is trying the least. It's not like the least talented teams are the ones that always finish last in the NBA which seems to be the only sport where teams are actively trying to lose. There is essentially no difference between a team that wins 17 games and one that wins 23. I appreciate that they are trying to disincentive the outright tanking that basically robs fans of their money.
I understand the logic - just sucks Knicks weren’t in top 2.

I don’t care what anyone in the NBA thread says - RJ Barrett is just another guy in the NBA imo.

Anyways - I digress - back to laughing at the Jets

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom