NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 75 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Funny how they don’t post W/L stats for like, DT’s.

Seriously, I’m curious when “W/L record” for QB’s became a thing. Feels like the last 5 years or so. I wonder if they put it on the back of football cards with the rest of their stats now?
QBs get too much credit and too much blame. However wins are tracked for starting QBs.

Flacco was the one who shocked me.
His winning % was better than I remember and I know he won a SB and got to another AFCCG.

QBs get too much credit and too much blame. However wins are tracked for starting QBs.

Flacco was the one who shocked me.
His winning % was better than I remember and I know he won a SB and got to another AFCCG.

Feels like Baltimore is pretty much always right around .500 at worst(often carried by the defense historically). I don’t remember too many bad Ravens teams.

I have no doubt that Flacco’s record would suck if he had played most of his career for Arizona or Detroit or something.

I’m enjoying the Browns struggles as much as anyone this year, but wow is that back end of the schedule soft. Wouldn’t shock me at all if they’re like 3-6 or something and then win out and win that horrific division.

*I never had a problem with the Browns and in the past have often rooted for them, but they’ve got a couple big mouths who’ve got the Giants on their brains and in their mouths too much, so screw them.
C7629714-2207-4DFF-A90D-A7C0647B46A0.jpeg

Vegas has more respect for the Giants than the Redskins. The Skins only got 15.5 at home. This spread is at 16.5 without all those weapons on the road for the Giants.

I see the Pats playing sloppy and Giants covering. NE 27-13 type game.

Vegas has more respect for the Giants than the Redskins. The Skins only got 15.5 at home. This spread is at 16.5 without all those weapons on the road for the Giants.

But if Eli played, you would’ve been happy to blame him and tag him with a big L. ;)

Giants just can’t buy a break.

They will win 6-7 games and pick somewhere in that range as well, maybe the 8-10th spots.

But if Eli played, you would’ve been happy to blame him and tag him with a big L. ;)

They will win 6-7 games and pick somewhere in that range as well, maybe the 8-10th spots.
Eli wasn't playing well the last 4 years. The guy was a subpar starting QB. Your HC didn't want to start him last year. He wants mobility from the QB position.

The national media has people saying Tom Brady is a game manager this year. When he has a chitty OL like Eli has had and only two weapons in Julian Edelman and Josh Gordon. Eli wasn't playing like Brady is this year and wasn't taking close to the same crap.

Since 2015 Eli has been a bottom 10 starting QB in the league. 2015 season he was a middle of the road QB with a crappy defense. Which showed firing Coughlin was dumb. The 2016 team with Tom Coughlin is a lot more dangerous than with McAdoo as HC.
If Eli played Thursday Night nobody would blame him if the team lost 42-0. Your team is 15.5 point underdogs. If he played like Baker Mayfield on Monday Night everyone would assume it going into the game would happen.
Eli would have nothing to lose and only legacy to gain if he played on Thursday night.
Good news for you I think the Pats will want a low possession running game type of game and end it with fewer plays so nobody gets hurt.

Both mcadoofus and Shurmer tried to put Eli in a running QB offense, McDaniel has never asked tommy do things tommy can’t do.

Wicked smaahhh

Giants failed Eli immensely, but his HOF career is over now.

Need to keep Danny Dimes healthy so he can grow this year.

With no run game, he will be asked to do a lot tomorrow, not good.

Help us Obi Won Belichick, you’re our only hope.

Start the subs...

Makes sense. The NYG throttled the skins when they played them a few weeks ago.

The interesting one to me is NO. Last week they were three point home favorites against TB (implying even on a neutral field) and last I saw are 1.5 point dogs against J'ville on the road this week. Yet William Hill has them as big favorites to win the NFC at +350. These things don't square at all.

My goal this year is to see some potential once we have Saquon and DJ in the lineup together with hopefully somewhat of a healed offense.

Defense we got to fix.

I agree we won't crater and will be feisty, yet not in the playoffs.

EGeth6xWkAEwt9B.jpg

Embarrassing from a NY paper.
And you say the beantown rags and talking heads are too mean to tommy, billy and the soon to be undefeated patsies.

And you say the beantown rags and talking heads are too mean to tommy, billy and the soon to be undefeated patsies.
The NY media treats the Patriots better than the Boston it’s not a joke.
Your media appreciates greatness.
Boston POS want to troll and pretend to be just asking the questions no else will ask and treat the Patriots like they are the Jets.

The most prominent Boston media show called the Patriots 33-7 win over the Redskins a C- minus performance where they sucked and deserved to lose if they played anyone else. The Boston media is toxic. If they had the Knicks in this city they would be in love.

The media in Boston don’t appreciate greatness they want misery and spread venom to stoke anger. They hate the success this market has had.

The NY media treats the Patriots better than the Boston it’s not a joke.
Your media appreciates greatness.
Boston POS want to troll and pretend to be just asking the questions no else will ask and treat the Patriots like they are the Jets.

The most prominent Boston media show called the Patriots 33-7 win over the Redskins a C- minus performance where they sucked and deserved to lose if they played anyone else. The Boston media is toxic. If they had the Knicks in this city they would be in love.

The media in Boston don’t appreciate greatness they want misery and spread venom to stoke anger. They hate the success this market has had.
They do it here to, there’s just more outlets.

Menesh, tries to submarine the jets. Gary Meyers slams the Giants. Carlin is out of CMB, IMO, because he went after the Giants and yankees to get ratings. “Nobody cares about hockey, Boomer” is well known and used.

Here, we can still play the tortured soul angle...Joe & Evan have corned the market and rewrote the book on it with the Jets & Mets, plus Joe is a big Knick fan.

With the Yankees, there’s about 1 month when you can attack them, otherwise it’s just complaints on 1 or 2 games.

The Giants go up and down, but always had the Pope in their pocket, that’s non longer the case so now everyone is hitting them.

The fight for Danny Dimes’ radio spot next year will be interesting. If he doesn’t go with the da Pope, then he should retire.

Belichick going for the Emperor Palpatine look.

If Jones gets hurt Eli is the only backup.

Tom Brady looks washed.

Good.
Thursday night football after playing Sunday. It’s typically a bad product.

He isn’t playing well but isn’t washed.
The wind is crazy. It’s affected Jones as well.

Thursday night football.
He isn’t playing well but isn’t washed.
The wind is crazy. It’s affected Jones as well.

True, forgot about the weather because it’s so nice in CNY today.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom