NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 103 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Gmen been in the red zone all night long. Let's get six!!!

After Fox tweeted that "Whitehead's effort tackling today is a joke" during the game, Whitehead replied with a tweet to Fox, stating: "come get in blood b---- made a-- [little] boy. I'm out there with a broke hand. Don't get smoked -- a--- c------."

OK, I don't have a clue what the blanks are. Probably B word for the first blank? but what is a blood bitch? Don't get -a--c----" i have no clue.

ill take a leap and guess this isn't going to win a pullitzer.

“Don’t get smoked, b—— a— cracker” is what he said.

Will Hernandez has suckered Dallas into 3 personal fouls, without getting one himself, despite basically starting everything. Friggin love this guy!

Stupidest rule in sports history.

For sure. I'll give u another one.

Was at Philly/Bears game yesterday. A Philly ST player was penalized 15 yards for unsportsmanlike conduct while covering a punt. He went out of bounds and didn't return to the field of play. 15 yards? Who cares that he didn't come back to the field of play? What advantage was gained? I swear NFL rules committee meetings must be cocaine fueled extravaganzas.

Jones turns the ball over FAR too much. If he doesn’t clean that up, he’ll never be a good NFL QB.

Those PI calls were schite.

I wish the NFL saved that chicanery for when Dallas plays the Patsies.

Tons of bandwagon fans (see: ND football, Duke BB, Yankees, Patriots, etc.)
We haven't won a sb in 24 years as you cowboys haters love to point out. What bandwagon are ppl jumping on lol?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom