NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

The Ole Miss(I think?) kid who pretended to be a peeing dog after a TD, and cost his team the game was both comically absurd and tragic. Following that loser Cleveland Brown OBJ’s lead...

I hate to see a game end like that but that's one you gotta call. The K State salute even though it benefited us - no. Peeing like a dog - yeah that's over the line.

A teenage Jesse Pinkman in the mid 80s who somehow has a beard.

If only Todd had forced him to grow a mullet:

1575256743687.jpeg

Well no complaints. This season isn’t going to be a Super Bowl season but still a team most fanbases would take.

I refuse to fall for your reverse jinx attempts.

Football Gods, for the sake of everybody else, let them die off for real!
Nah they aren’t a SB team.
That is the standard for my stupid fanbase.
They will go 12-4 probably.

The Ole Miss(I think?) kid who pretended to be a peeing dog after a TD, and cost his team the game was both comically absurd and tragic. Following that loser Cleveland Brown OBJ’s lead...

And lo and behold the Ole Miss coach got fired tonight. That may have happened anyway but the peeing dog routine sure as hell didn't help the cause.

Well no complaints. This season isn’t going to be a Super Bowl season but still a team most fanbases would take.

Serious question: do the Pats view Stidham as Brady's successor?

And lo and behold the Ole Miss coach got fired tonight. That may have happened anyway but the peeing dog routine sure as hell didn't help the cause.

That kid’s clown antics screwed his kicker and his coach. He should feel bad.

When do you think the Pats will acquire Brady's successor?
Brady is a FA after this year. So I expect this offseason they will draft a QB in the first 2 rounds.
I don’t think they have any idea if Brady is back next year.

Brady is a FA after this year. So I expect this offseason they will draft a QB in the first 2 rounds.
I don’t think they have any idea if Brady is back next year.

The Giants first rounder for 6 NE defensive starters. Deal?

Pats have only 1 chance and its Antonio Brown...and even then if they agree to sign him, he is subject to suspension. I don't understand what made them think they could win a superbowl without giving Brady any weapons. This team only has one goal going into every season and its to win it all...so this is a failure. they've still beaten nobody and frankly the game they beat buffalo, it was close and Allen was knocked out of the game with alot of time left.

you can only scheme so much.

Freddie Kitchen's "my daughters wanted me to wear the shirt".

LOL. Literally shifting blame to his kids. Some people are just not cut out to lead men into battle. This bozo is one of them. Ho le crap, he should be fired on the spot...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom