NFL Thread - 2019 | Page 206 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2019

Who do people think is a better QB Dak or Jimmy G?
I ask because I want to see how much money Dak gets now as a FA. I think of them as the same type of player.

I ask because I want to see how much money Dak gets now as a FA. I think of them as the same type of player.

I lean Dak but that may also be clouded because he's in a situation where it would be difficult to not have success with all the talent surrounding him on offense.

i wouldve said jimmy in a heartbeat, but last few weeks have been tough on the eyes, its likely still him though. Dak is not good.

im just glad i had MVP-li and now have Danny Dimes.

Brutal read by Jimmy G here. Had Samuel wide open in the flat.

so now we complain because he made the correct read and it gets knocked down?

he is running the play action.. he is reading the outside LB. by the time he pulls it down if the LB goes as expected from the read he is sitting between the 20-30 on the hash. the TE is wide open but the DE makes a play on the ball. as the play progresses you can see the safety is attacking and the Rb has settled. while yes the RB is open he also has 10-12 yds to go. the WR is not making that block and the lb is in the flat as well. it may be a small gain but not a first down.. the read is the under TE throw. the LB has already over run it and the throw will be a first down and if caught on the run as would have there is only the safety left on that side of the field to beat.. if the oline holds the block its a big play.. he made the right read

1580760740776.png

1580760882754.png

1580761039164.png

They were one OPI or a HC that didn't gag in play calling away from winning a super bowl with Jimmy G. He is not the problem at all. Shanahan was the issue all game for the 49ers. All game.
I am not sure why SF ever passes. Ever. That run game is crazy.

Love the fanboying from Brady towards Montana.
The obvious respect between Lewis and Brady.
Bonus how Mark Sanchez somehow got on the field during this ceremony.

Brady needs to take a cue from Joe and learn to stop coloring his hair.

Brady needs to take a cue from Joe and learn to stop coloring his hair.
Brady is definitely too much GQ elitist.

Scratchy Jim Grey must have photos on Montana and Brady to get that photo with them at the end.

Brady is definitely too much GQ elitist.

Scratchy Jim Grey must have photos on Montana and Brady to get that photo with them at the end.

Tom Brady reminds me of Rob Lowe's character from Parks and Rec when he says, "Scientists believe that the first human being who will live 150 years has already been born. I believe I am that human being."

Who is the sacrificial lamb to play at KC for the season opener next year?

Chargers, Raiders, Broncos, Texans, Falcons, Panthers, Jets, Patriots.

My money is on the Texans or Broncos.

Probably not Raiders. I think they open the new stadium as the 2nd game of the MNF week 1 doubleheader.

Ditka looked so out of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom