NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 107 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Can you show me any team that is missing four (two are Pro Bowlers) of five OL starters (plus best backup), both starting corners, two starting WRs, #2 TE (who plays a ton) and its best LB? Injuries are part of the game. Everybody has them but nobody has them to the extent that Philly does.
Agreed. It's not even close.

With Sanders and Ertz out, the Eagles are now without their RB1, LT, LT2, LG, RG, RG2, RT, RT2, their top 3 WRs, and their top 3 TEs. And that is just the offensive side of the ball. Everyone is quick to put all the blame on Wentz. Could he better? Of course. But the guy is basically playing with guys off the street.

Does the draft order determine the Supplemental draft order?

Lawrence could possible use the supplemental draft if he was dead set against playing for the Jets.

Agreed. It's not even close.

With Sanders and Ertz out, the Eagles are now without their RB1, LT, LT2, LG, RG, RG2, RT, RT2, their top 3 WRs, and their top 3 TEs. And that is just the offensive side of the ball. Everyone is quick to put all the blame on Wentz. Could he better? Of course. But the guy is basically playing with guys off the street.

For sure.
Wentz was sacked six times and the Ravens also committed three PF late hits (that were called) on him. He endured one helluva beating and kept coming back for more. Last two weeks he's played with a bunch of scrubs against two of the top five defenses in the NFL and took both games deep into the 4th quarter with a chance to win.

For sure.
Wentz was sacked six times and the Ravens also committed three PF late hits (that were called) on him. He endured one helluva beating and kept coming back for more. Last two weeks he's played with a bunch of scrubs against two of the top five defenses in the NFL and took both games deep into the 4th quarter with a chance to win.

Yes-- I was about to say the same about CW dealing with Pitt last week and then Baltimore today. Wentz isn’t without fault. But there is not a QB in the NFL — not Patrick Mahomes, Russell Wilson, or even Aaron Rodgers— that could win with this offensive line (playing with 4 backups and backups to backups), and John Hightower, Greg Ward, and Travis Fulgham as his best WRs.

Especially b/c the Jets and Giants don't play in NY.
tenor.gif

Ummmm...im hoping that was a guy with a man bun he was swinging at?
True story my ex gf is a Cowboys fan she went to a game at the link. A guy took a swing at her for simply wearing a Cowboys jersey.

True story my ex gf is a Cowboys fan she went to a game at the link. A guy took a swing at her for simply wearing a Cowboys jersey.

She had it coming for wearing that jersey. Shame on her.

I was at a game in one of the final years of the Vet between the NYG and Philly. It was a Monday night game. A NYG fan with a Jeremy Shockey jersey was walking down the steps back to his seat with a beer in each hand. As he was walking down the steps the fans were riding him hard. This guy was big, bigger than the real Jeremy Shockey. He set both beers down and gave all of the fans the middle finger salute with each hand.
At that point I witnessed something that defied the laws of physics. A barrage of cups of beer quickly traveled through the air without somehow losing their contents. They seemed to arrive simultaneously on Mr. Shockey's head and shoulders. He was not pleased and immediately began to physically engage with the nearest patrons. This was a tactical mistake. At least a half dozen fans eagerly introduced themselves to Jeremy and, while he acquitted himself admirably given the circumstances, overall he sustained a fair amount of damage. Security showed up and quickly removed Mr. Shockey from the building. Life isn't fair.

Does the draft order determine the Supplemental draft order?

Lawrence could possible use the supplemental draft if he was dead set against playing for the Jets.

I believe so.

I dont believe the heat Romeo is getting for going for 2 in the Titans game,, That was the correct call and I cant believe the math says they have a 98% chance of winning either way. So what they are really saying is only 2% of the time will a team score a TD in that spot.. But the math really needs to say what are the odds of winning when the team has scored that TD cause thats all that matters. If they dont score the TD you dont lose either way..

I dont believe the heat Romeo is getting for going for 2 in the Titans game,, That was the correct call and I cant believe the math says they have a 98% chance of winning either way. So what they are really saying is only 2% of the time will a team score a TD in that spot.. But the math really needs to say what are the odds of winning when the team has scored that TD cause thats all that matters. If they dont score the TD you dont lose either way..
It was 100% the right decision.
If he converts his team wins.
If they miss like they did the Titans give the ball to Henry on the 2 point conversion and get bowled over like they had the entire game.
It’s like people ignore Houston couldn’t really stop Tennessee.

It was 100% the right decision.
If he converts his team wins.
If they miss like they did the Titans give the ball to Henry on the 2 point conversion and get bowled over like they had the entire game.
It’s like people ignore Houston couldn’t really stop Tennessee.

Yup, there's a reason Deshaun had this reaction when they lost the OT coin toss.

No Miles Sanders or Zack Ertz on Thursday night.
The Giants could win that game.
Giants could be 2-5 and right in the thick of a division race.

Dumb move by Rivera.

might be a moot point with the Jets stinking out the joint, but Ron going for 2 there can up the chances for Trevor while looking like you're still trying.

Dumb or genius ? Heady play if you ask me .. tank without making it obvious

The all time masters that were the Lakers of the last 2 Kobe seasons. Let him shoot all he wants, they still sell tickets, and they get top 5 picks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom