NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 108 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

True story my ex gf is a Cowboys fan she went to a game at the link. A guy took a swing at her for simply wearing a Cowboys jersey.

Also true story, a friend of mine got peed on at Ralph Wilson Stadium simply for being a Raiders fan. There's a lot of really dumb people in this world and they like football just like the rest of us.

If Dallas isn’t decent without Dak 6-10 could honestly win the NFC east.

Also true story, a friend of mine got peed on at Ralph Wilson Stadium simply for being a Raiders fan. There's a lot of really dumb people in this world and they like football just like the rest of us.

Funny enough, I went to a Bills-Raiders game a few years ago and didn’t have Bills gear on. I just wore normal clothes. Going into the bathroom, some 125 pound skeletor looking dork noticed and was trying to alert his friends that “this guy isn’t wearing Bills gear”(say that in the geekiest sounding voice possible and you’ll get the picture). His friends seemed too drunk and distracted to pay him any mind. I’m no ultimate fighting machine but I’m confident I could’ve broken that guy in half in about two seconds if I had to(not because I’m tough, but because he looked like that much of a wuss). He realized his friends weren’t listening and that he was all alone on this one, and I was staring him down pretty hard, and he shut his mouth and moved on.

Mob mentality is something else at sports events, sometimes. That dork was clearly hoping his friends would back him in giving me a hard time. I’d like to think it would’ve just been some razzing (though razzing someone that’s not even wearing opposing fans gear is just being extra pressed), but who knows?

Last edited:
No Miles Sanders or Zack Ertz on Thursday night.
The Giants could win that game.
Giants could be 2-5 and right in the thick of a division race.

Kind of reminds me of last year when Wentz beat the G-men both times with a cast of characters that nobody had ever heard of. Looks like he'll have to put his squad on his back again.

I could see 8-8 winning the AFC East.
One of Buffalo, Miami and New England will win atleast 9 games.

2 playoff teams are more likely to come out of the AFC East than 8-8 winning the division.
Buffalo is good they lost to Tennessee and Kansas City.
Miami is hot.
New England lost yesterday because Denver played well and the team looked like it hadn’t practiced in 2 weeks.

As a Giants fan, I have no room to speak, but this game has been awful so far. Good god.

One of Buffalo, Miami and New England will win atleast 9 games.

2 playoff teams are more likely to come out of the AFC East than 8-8 winning the division.
Buffalo is good they lost to Tennessee and Kansas City.
Miami is hot.
New England lost yesterday because Denver played well and the team looked like it hadn’t practiced in 2 weeks.

You've kind of made my point. The three of them are gonna beat each other up and then they still have to tussle with the AFC West and NFC West. Saying two playoff teams coming out of the division is nothing special given seven playoff spots. The AFC North may have three playoff teams.

Holy Chit These Cowboys play calls.
What is Dalton doing.
No urgency at all.

Holy Chit These Cowboys play calls.
What is Dalton doing.
No urgency at all.

They don’t want to give Murray any time to try another 80 yarder to one of his speed demons.

Briancuse seen enough yet? Season is over. Injuries are one thing but the second string players all flat out blow.

Somebody did the math if none of the NFC East teams win games from non-divisional matchups 4-12 could win the division.

Playing the NFC West and AFC north is just rough.

Steve Levy stinks at PbP.

I haven’t herd him in ages and I never remember him being as awful.

Only thing worse is Brian Griese.

I have to imagine watching your Boys pull a no show raises the irritability factor with the announcers. Levy seems like a nice guy but he's just not in the same league as the heavyweights in the business. That said, he's a big improvement over Joe Tessitore.

58 yd FG in a 28-3 game?

Mike McCarthy ladies and gentlemen.
Dallas at Washington this Sunday.
The Football team might be favored.

58 yd FG in a 28-3 game?

Mike McCarthy ladies and gentlemen.
Dallas at Washington this Sunday.
The Football team might be favored.

His hiring looks worse week by week.

I have to imagine watching your Boys pull a no show raises the irritability factor with the announcers. Levy seems like a nice guy but he's just not in the same league as the heavyweights in the business. That said, he's a big improvement over Joe Tessitore.

I was irritated before the wheels fell off.

In fact, I almost quoted my post and said “Spoke to soon, only thing worse is Ezekiel Elliot.”

All of the NFC East teams have severe issues but the one thing that stands out to me (and I know injuries have played a role) when I watch the Cowboys is really poor line play on both sides of the ball. That can be a fatal flaw.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom