NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 109 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

All of the NFC East teams have severe issues but the one thing that stands out to me (and I know injuries have played a role) when I watch the Cowboys is really poor line play on both sides of the ball. That can be a fatal flaw.

Losing McCoy in camp killed a thin DL but I still believe Nolan’s scheme sucks as even the decent edge talent (Lawrence, Smith,etc) over-pursue and loss contain.

I think Philbin has been a miracle worker with the island of misfit OLs he’s working with. They were good enough to have a dynamic O until Dak went down.

Losing McCoy in camp killed a thin DL but I still believe Nolan’s scheme sucks as even the decent edge talent (Lawrence, Smith,etc) over-pursue and loss contain.

I think Philbin has been a miracle worker with the island of misfit OLs he’s working with. They were good enough to have a dynamic O until Dak went down.
All the Cowboys really need to do is split with Philly sweep wash beat the Giants and beat the Bengals and they may win it.

Kellen Moore should tell the Red Rifle the cameraman is the only one biting on his pump fakes.

All the Cowboys really need to do is split with Philly sweep wash beat the Giants and beat the Bengals and they may win it.

Yep, the silver lining in losing Dak, a historically awful defense and OL injuries is that they have a shot at being the tallest midget.

And if they fail, BFD.

Yep, the silver lining in losing Dak, a historically awful defense and OL injuries is that they have a shot at being the tallest midget.

And if they fail, BFD.

I dont see another 3 wins on the schedule tbh. Maybe the Washington Football team? Philly will sweep them, the Giants should have won in Dallas and will probably win in NY. Maybe the Bengals?

To think the year they took Zeke and Jaylon they could have had Ramsey and Henry. Oof.

I dont see another 3 wins on the schedule tbh. Maybe the Washington Football team? Philly will sweep them, the Giants should have won in Dallas and will probably win in NY. Maybe the Bengals?
Ya but who are the eagles and giants beating?

We’ll see, I don’t expect them to win the division but I’m not as pessimistic about their chances.

I’m looking at it the same way I see SU football - it’s become a lost year.

Expectations are rock bottom now so I don’t get too upset about the outcome.

Jaylon has busted hard this year.

He played well against the Giants. That is it. Too many games out of position. He is a great story and I root for him but he is not playing up to his contract. He and Tank both.

He played well against the Giants. That is it. Too many games out of position. He is a great story and I root for him but he is not playing up to his contract. He and Tank both.

And Zeke and Poe.

Edit - And Mike Nolan.

Ya but who are the eagles and giants beating?

Eagles have plenty of flaws but I see them having one major advantage over the Cowboys. Their DL is deep and legit, one of the best in the NFL. They will put major pressure on the Red Rifle. If the Boys can neutralize that (doubtful imo) then they're good to go cuz the Birds' back seven is mediocre other than Darius Slay.

Which one of these are the Jets beating? Buffalo, @KC, NE, @LAC, Miami, Vegas, @Seattle, @LAR, Cleveland, @NE. Here are the top 3 opportunities to lose the Trevor Lawrence draft pick in chronological order:

1. @LAC: Chargers games get weird and they find new and hilarious ways to lose
2. Vegas: 10 AM body clock game for Raiders and they played like garbage the last time they were at NYJ (2018 or 2019, too lazy to look it up.)
3. Cleveland: Week 16 where the fraud Browns won't have anything to play for.

Ben DiNucci szn

DiNucci has that Tony Romo feel to him. A. Guy that needs a few years then will be really good.

He should absolutely get some playing time but he won't. Jerrah won't admit the season is lost.

Eagles have plenty of flaws but I see them having one major advantage over the Cowboys. Their DL is deep and legit, one of the best in the NFL. They will put major pressure on the Red Rifle. If the Boys can neutralize that (doubtful imo) then they're good to go cuz the Birds' back seven is mediocre other than Darius Slay.

Cardinals did not even have Jones and their d ate up that OL. The eagles will steam roll through it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JYCUSE12

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom