NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 115 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

That touchdown pass to the little running back was a thing of beauty. Such a perfect spiral to an unbelievably tight window.

He can make all the throws... it’s just that he can also NOT make all the throws

Sadly we should be talking about how good Jones’s game clinching pass was, but the worst player in the history of western civilization dropped it.

those are the types of plays that people forget about about in a few days and then claim Jones just couldn’t put together the game clinching drive at the end ... well he sort of did

I have been a Wentz fan but he has fallen off a cliff. He is making throws rookies don't attempt. I get that his line is garbage but this many years in the dude simply has to be better.

That throw to Scott for the game winner wasn't too shabby. That's Wentz in a nutshell. He can play a game where he is hideous in the 1H and awesome in the 2H. Very inconsistent. What I like over the last three games is that he's using his legs to better effect.

Eagle have a banged up OL, no Jackson, no Ertz, no Sanders and are
-4.5 tonight.

Vegas wants to me to take the NYG this is one of those games you go against common sense.

Now if you think the Giants are winning they are +200.

Gotta think this one thru.
Vegas wants people to take the 4.5.

I teased the Eagles to +2.5 and under 51.5 for a small win. Just wanted some action if I was going to watch this dog crap game that ended up strangely entertaining.

That was my first time watching a Giants game this season. How is Thomas their best option at LT? Dude looked like a turnstile every passing play.

The sad thing is that the Giants were the first to take an OL off the board during last year's draft. Gettleman had the pick of the litter and he messed it up.

The sad thing is that the Giants were the first to take an OL off the board during last year's draft. Gettleman had the pick of the litter and he messed it up.

Yup and he picked Thomas when most experts didn't have him going that high. Actually looks like the NYJ drafted the better lineman.

That throw to Scott for the game winner wasn't too shabby. That's Wentz in a nutshell. He can play a game where he is hideous in the 1H and awesome in the 2H. Very inconsistent. What I like over the last three games is that he's using his legs to better effect.

I root for the kid. Right now I just see more Fitz-magic then I do elite QB.

Yup and he picked Thomas when most experts didn't have him going that high. Actually looks like the NYJ drafted the better lineman.
Becton's weight can be a big issues and I think he has some maturity issues, his boom potential is really big so is the bust, I think Thomas can still be good.

I root for the kid. Right now I just see more Fitz-magic then I do elite QB.

Yeah to be elite you have to play at a consistently high level and he doesn't do that. But what I like is that for the last 20+ games he's played his butt off despite some very challenging circumstances..

Becton's weight can be a big issues and I think he has some maturity issues, his boom potential is really big so is the bust, I think Thomas can still be good.

But what I've seen from Beckton when he's been in there is far superior to what Thomas has shown.

Tom Brady’s message to Bruce Arians.
1603491648020.gif

Tom Brady is turning into LeBron James with his ability to make a player stronger than the GM and HC.
In football that is tough.

Brady better win.

It was a nice throw and piggybacking on that has there been a more disappointing player than Jabril Peppers when he was at Paramus Catholic he was thought to be one of the greatest nj high school players ever.

It was a nice throw and piggybacking on that has there been a more disappointing player than Jabril Peppers when he was at Paramus Catholic he was thought to be one of the greatest nj high school players ever.

How about Rashaan Gary. I think he came out of PC too. He was the #1 recruit in the country. My son's HS played PC in the playoffs when Peppers was there. PC was up like 42-0 at half.

I wonder if that hack Robert Klemko will run another hit job on Antonio Brown now that he signed with Tampa or does he only do that when he signs with New England.

I wonder if that hack Robert Klemko will run another hit job on Antonio Brown now that he signed with Tampa or does he only do that when he signs with New England.

Brady loves his piece of teammates.

Murder, domestic abuse, etc

Brady loves his piece of teammates.

Murder, domestic abuse, etc

Also Robert Klemko ran a hit piece on AB because he signed with the Patriots. That hack won’t do it again because he is an agenda hack. I can’t stand agenda hack media.

A hit job ? Antonio brown is a POS human ... it’s not a hit job pointing that fact out

I’m losing a lot of respect for Brady putting signing AB above all else.. they don’t even need him ..

A hit job ? Antonio brown is a POS human ... it’s not a hit job pointing that fact out

I’m losing a lot of respect for Brady putting signing AB above all else.. they don’t even need him ..
Being a POS doesn’t make a player ineligible to play in the NFL.
Klemko ran a hit piece. Brown was and is a moron the NFL is full of them.
The piece was a joke the NFL couldn’t find any evidence of sexual assault. If they could have he would have been charged. He wasn’t.

Brown got black balled last year.

Tom Brady is making all the decisions in Tampa. Wonder what Arians thinks.

He and Floyd Mayweather , the unluckiest men in the world

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom