NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 117 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

In the putrid NFC East the WFT is a contender. They have a great D-Line and they know their offensive limitations and game manage well.
The Eagles are going to.win the division at 7 8 and 1. The Giants and Washington aren't good enough and the Cowboys have no heart.

The way his teammates treated Dalton after he was cheap shot by the Washington defender tells me everything I need to know about this team. They have no heart and the coaches are worthless. This team needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt. What a joke.

The way his teammates treated Dalton after he was cheap shot by the Washington defender tells me everything I need to know about this team. They have no heart and the coaches are worthless. This team needs to be burnt to the ground and rebuilt. What a joke.

won’t matter unless the owner goes with it

Any team worth their salt would have taken a shot at their QB in return. This team is gutless.

Short field Cam .. let’s see if your trash offense was really just trash because of “not enough practice “

More trash offense by NE .. cam Newton is washed

Didn't look good in real time or on replay, but it sounds like OBJ has a major knee injury. MRI to confirm tomorrow. Won't be traded now, but I'd guess it was his last snap in Cleveland. On that play, it was a bad throw and INT by Baker btw.

Any team worth their salt would have taken a shot at their QB in return. This team is gutless.

Yes I saw it .. and you handle it right there at the time or if you’re a coward .. eat it ... you don’t take a cheap shot at their QB later on ... who had nothing to do with anything ...

Yes I saw it .. and you handle it right there at the time or if you’re a coward .. eat it ... you don’t take a cheap shot at their QB later on ... who had nothing to do with anything ...

Yup. Exactly. Not to mention, taking an obvious cheap shot at their QB in retaliation is just dumb for your bank account too.

But yeah, you go after the guy who did it right then and there if anything.

No one said a cheap shot I said a shot. You are allowed to hit the QB.

Patriots are not a good team.

Buffalo-Miami are considerably better.
It is partially Cam and partially the WRs/TEs suck.

Belichick is going to take some heat if Brady keeps playing like this and the Pats continue to not be able to score.

Someone should take heat for them
assembling the least athletic team on offense in recent memory .. do they have even one athlete that looks explosive even sporadically? They couldn’t have used Richie Anderson ?

Patriots are not a good team.

Buffalo-Miami are considerably better.
It is partially Cam and partially the WRs/TEs suck.

I was told by experts on all the media outlets it was just lack of practice

Belichick is going to take some heat if Brady keeps playing like this and the Pats continue to not be able to score.
Maybe to the Felger and Mazz listening Patriots fans.

6 titles in 20 years fans can tolerate one bad year.
They are carrying a lot of dead money on the cap this year paying the bills for pushing money down the line.
The Patriots will have top 3 cap space in the league this offseason.

Not that upset as Patriots fans expect Tampa to be good but the playoffs are where we will see on them.
Trying to compete this year relied on Cam being good. The weapons minus Edelman suck.

assembling the least athletic team on offense in recent memory .. do they have even one athlete that looks explosive even sporadically? They couldn’t have used Richie Anderson ?

Yeah safe to say they may have the worst offensive talent in the league next to the Jets. Harry has been a complete bust and they selected him before AJ Brown.

And if this continues you’ll start to hear chirps that the main reason for those SB’s is in Tampa.
And that's silly. Btw the Browns have one playoff win in 30 years and that belongs to Bill. He also went 11 and 5 with Matt cassel

There are answers but I am not going to bother because your mind is made up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom