NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 116 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Greg Bedard is a hack POS who has a site that is crashing and nobody in New England likes except for fans of Felger and Mazz a radio in show in Boston that only craps on New England sports fans.

He goes on there show once a week. That article is a disgrace. Bedard is a jack wagon. All the Boston sports media do is troll Patriots fans. They cover the team except for Mike Reiss like KaiserUeo or NateW are their target audience.

Big logjam above them but don't count out Dallas in the tank for Trevor discussions with a defense this bad. They are favored in maybe two of these remaining games. @Philly, Pitt, @Min, Wash, @Bal, @Cinci, SF, Philly, @NYG

Too many holes on this team to pay Dak 40 million. Either sign and trade him or let him go. Pick the best QB you can next year with that top 5 pick and start the rebuild.

Time's ticking on that one
Yeah I got this one wrong.
Andy Dalton sucks more than I thought.
I hope he is okay though.
That hit was brutal.
Dallas has no business only having 3
Points.
There D can suck but the weapons they have should allow them to score points.

In the putrid NFC East the WFT is a contender. They have a great D-Line and they know their offensive limitations and game manage well.

Yeah I got this one wrong.
Andy Dalton sucks more than I thought.
I hope he is okay though.
That hit was brutal.
Dallas has no business only having 3
Points.
There D can suck but the weapons they have should allow them to score points.

they are playing back up to the back ups on that OL. I would put the DiNucci in. Let him get some reps and run around a bit.

Browns favored by 3.5. They score a TD with 11 seconds left and miss the XP lol.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom