NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 131 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Why can’t Jones throw an incomplete pass intentionally ... lord knows he can do it when he’s not trying

Guys are open everywhere on the field and he keeps missing. Can’t believe this is the same defense that completely dismantled Green Bay.

Even with the misses, if he just didn’t throw the stupid interceptions, we’d still be in the lead. He’s killing us.

Guys are open everywhere on the field and he keeps missing. Can’t believe this is the same defense that completely dismantled Green Bay.
Turns out Green Bay was a fraud

That's the NFL. There is no rhyme or reason from week to week.

Lol at picking that flag up. If there’s contact, there’s contact.

But...Jones botched it anyway.

Great throw and catch to Tate though.

Thank you Bucs for crapping on my in game bet of TB -7.5 , with that pathetic display of defense on the final drive .. 4th and freaking 16 vs this pathetic offense and you can’t hold ? Then you somehow get beat DEEP on a ten yard end zone route ?

not to mention that ridiculous dropped pick on 3rd and long where the defender appears to not have been given human appendages

Last edited:
If the Giants end up in position for Lawrence or Fields they should jump all over either. Jones is brutally bad.

Thank U. Welcome aboard the Tank Train. We need to lose every remaining game and hope the Jets run into 1 which I think they will. Pref we nab Lawrence but Fields is a nice consolation prize.

It was close but I hate when the refs throw a flag to bail out a bad pass unless there is egregious contact.

Jones has burned up a lot of good will this season... Works real hard, can sling it, can move but holy I’m sick of watching him blow it.

We’re in every game, just enough for him to find a crucial spot to botch.

he could be really good. But if he doesn’t get his together he won’t be around long enough to do it.

I really like our coaching staff though.

Jones has burned up a lot of good will this season... Works real hard, can sling it, can move but holy I’m sick of watching him blow it.

he could be really good. But if he doesn’t get his together he won’t be around long enough to do it.

Agree with all of that. Well said.

you have left out the worst aspect of his leadership...

that dumb perma-stupid look on his face ...

I think the Bucs are a little bit of a fraud and I think the Giants are a game manager at QB away from being decent. Jones is a tough swallow especially with Herbert and Burrow playing so well.

I think the Bucs are a little bit of a fraud and I think the Giants are a game manager at QB away from being decent. Jones is a tough swallow especially with Herbert and Burrow playing so well.
Yeah, those rookies performing so well doesn’t help.

Garrett’s got him handcuffed a little bit with his ball control offense, but Jones missed 6 deep balls last night with guys running free. That’s just unacceptable. On top of the horrendous Int’s.

You know the coaching staff is harping him for the turnovers, I feel like he’s pressing too much. If he loosened up and just played, I think he’ll be much better off. Comes with time and experience though.

The closer Jones puts the Giants to the top of the draft board, the more risk he’s exposing himself to.

He’s got to get it together.

Yeah, those rookies performing so well doesn’t help.

Garrett’s got him handcuffed a little bit with his ball control offense, but Jones missed 6 deep balls last night with guys running free. That’s just unacceptable. On top of the horrendous Int’s.

You know the coaching staff is harping him for the turnovers, I feel like he’s pressing too much. If he loosened up and just played, I think he’ll be much better off. Comes with time and experience though.

The closer Jones puts the Giants to the top of the draft board, the more risk he’s exposing himself to.

He’s got to get it together.
I think you have it backwards Jones has him handcuffed, he is a turnover machine. Garrett opened it up a lot last night. Jones turned it over and missed wide open guys.

I think you have it backwards Jones has him handcuffed, he is a turnover machine. Garrett opened it up a lot last night. Jones turned it over and missed wide open guys.
Jones can rip it, he’s known is an accurate deep ball thrower. Last night was just terrible. He makes terrible decisions when he’s under duress, that’s when the turnovers happen.

Coaching matters but talent matters as well.
The Patriots best player on the team is a guard.
Their best defender is hurt.
The starting WRs are Jacobi Meyers and Demetri Byrd.

The Patriots offense is hot garbage.
The Jets can beat the Patriots easily.

So the Jets' offense. Your Lou Holtz schtick is getting stale.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom