NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 130 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Whatever. Last time I'm saying this. When your complaining about watching Trevor Lawrence light it up with the cross town Jets for the next decade plus. I'm going to say I told u so. We could have prevented it by just tanking.
You just don't get how professional athletes and organizations operate, do you?

The Clapper had a good half for the Giants.
He has called a good game.
As long as Jones doesn’t turn the ball over this game should be close.

Is Gronk banged up? He's barely played tonight.
Gronk is physically not the same.
Bucs seem to have him on a pitch count.
He can’t take a beating, Pats his last 2 years did the same and would only feature him in bigger games to avoid the hits.

Saints will get his A game.

The Clapper had a good half for the Giants.
He has called a good game.
As long as Jones doesn’t turn the ball over this game should be close.
He's working hard to get jerruh to take him back.

Gronk is physically not the same.
Bucs seem to have him on a pitch count.
He can’t take a beating, Pats his last 2 years did the same and would only use him in bigger games to avoid the hits.

Saints will get his A game.

I get it, but this is the NFL. Just because the Bucs are better than the Giants doesn't mean they automatically beat them with their B team. The personnel they are throwing out there tonight is meh and Arians immediately benched Jones after the fumble. As a Saints fan I won't complain, but their entire approach to this game is baffling.

If the Giants end up in position for Lawrence or Fields they should jump all over either. Jones is brutally bad.

If the Giants end up in position for Lawrence or Fields they should jump all over either. Jones is brutally bad.
Mock draft today had them taking a quarterback from North Dakota State in 1st round.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom