NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 162 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I am reading the Broncos could sign Blake Bortles tonight and he has been on the practice squad this year so he must know atleast some of the Denver playbook.

Bortles reportedly is also ineligible b/c he was around the unmasked QB's. Supposedly, there's a guy who played some QB at Wake who could move to QB.

The game shouldn't be played. This season is a farce, driven only by the TV contracts. I guess it's nice that the NFL has access to the tens of thousands of tests it needs, while nurses on the frontlines often can't get one for themselves.

The NFL has such a diversity of body types, depending on position. OL and interior DL, in particular, are generally manned by huge specimens carrying a lot of weight, oftentimes excessive weight. They are much more susceptible to a disease that attacks the respiratory system and weakens the heart.

They are all very much at risk. They are indeed, other than age, in the demographic most likely to experience the worst effects of Covid. Morbidly obese.

Last edited:
they should push the week back and try to reset..

but clearly some of these guys are not really being careful outside the practice field.

Eric Bieniemy should try to get either the Dallas or Philly job.

Chargers job if it opens up. Would love to see him with Herbert.

Chargers are my favorite team to catch on Red Zone outside of the Chiefs. Herbert can make some insane throws.

Your team botched it.

My team has had a QB in quarantine since the season started. Yours could have too.

This is the world we live in. Adapt or play w no quarterback on Sundays. It’s that simple.

that said, I think I'd rather have McKenzie or Smoke play QB than Fromm.

Your team botched it.

My team has had a QB in quarantine since the season started. Yours could have too.

This is the world we live in. Adapt or play w no quarterback on Sundays. It’s that simple.
Its not that simple and it's not just this situation. Missing your left tackle should've had a backup. Missing your star wr should've had a backup. BS. That's not the normal team, this isn't the normal season. Yeah let us start Brian Griese, that'll solve this stupidity. This season's a sham. KC gets to play NE without their starting qb, free wins for whoever is on the right end of a player maybe having a virus, seems real legit. I'll stick with my original opinion, the NFL botched this entire season.

Last edited:
I wish I could just play 5 WRs in fantasy. No matter what I do, the RB position blows up in my face. The only one that didn't was Christian McCaffrey last year and even he would have blown up on me this year

Broncos won't have a QB today and they keep pushing back the Ravens game, so of course Goodell defaults to punishing the Saints of a draft pick and giving the Patriots a fine.

He is clockwork.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom