NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 161 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Washington may be favored in one of those games.

Carolina and Philly will be favored over Washington.
San Fran it will depend on the injury report.

I do agree the NFC East will come down to Washington and New York because Dallas has a lot of problems even with their WR talent and DL talent and Philadelphia still has Carson Wentz starting at qb
It doesn't matter who is favored. Cowboys were favored today. Wash has the best QB in the division and a front 7 full of 1st round picks. Giants have overachieved just to get to 3 and 7. I do think they will be a factor next year but they will lose to Seattle Baltimore Arizona and Dallas.

How in the world does Dallas play so well on both sides of the ball against Minnesota and then today look like a bad div 2 college team? And Minnesota is a decent team. Was Washington just better prepared? Their D sure looked like it. In fact, as I think about it, Dallas has been getting out-coached for a long time.

It doesn't matter who is favored. Cowboys were favored today. Wash has the best QB in the division and a front 7 full of 1st round picks. Giants have overachieved just to get to 3 and 7. I do think they will be a factor next year but they will lose to Seattle Baltimore Arizona and Dallas.
lol

How in the world does Dallas play so well on both sides of the ball against Minnesota and then today look like a bad div 2 college team? And Minnesota is a decent team. Was Washington just better prepared? Their D sure looked like it. In fact, as I think about it, Dallas has been getting out-coached for a long time.
Dallas ran the ball well against Minnesota.
They didn’t run it well against Washington.

Bad coaching really screwed Dallas today they gave the Football team 2 starting possessions inside the Dallas the 30.

Minnesota is a team if you make Kirk Cousins beat you then you like your chance.

So does this cause a week 18? Or 8 playoff teams per conference.

Baltimore would actually be increasing their odds of making the playoffs with 8 teams per conference and then it has the double dagger of taking a game they would likely lose off their regular season schedule and screw the top seed out of a bye.

So does this cause a week 18? Or 8 playoff teams per conference.

Baltimore would actually be increasing their odds of making the playoffs with 8 teams per conference and then it has the double dagger of taking a game they would likely lose off their regular season schedule and screw the top seed out of a bye.
I suppose they can always try to move the game to Tuesday , but then you’d have to move next Thursday’s nights game as well.

Washington has a better defense and a far better pass rush than Minnesota. On the other side of the ball Dallas has rarely stopped anybody all year long.

Dallas ran the ball well against Minnesota.
They didn’t run it well against Washington.

Bad coaching really screwed Dallas today they gave the Football team 2 starting possessions inside the Dallas the 30.

Minnesota is a team if you make Kirk Cousins beat you then you like your chance.

Understood, but the Dallas D was tough against Minny, tired and chasing from behind against Wash. They're an enigma.

Understood, but the Dallas D was tough against Minny, tired and chasing from behind against Wash. They're an enigma.
Our coaching staff is made up of morons. McCarthy literally coaches the game like he's playing madden. O 4th down on my 20 I'll run a fake punt. 4th and inches let's throw a bomb.

Our coaching staff is made up of morons. McCarthy literally coaches the game like he's playing madden. O 4th down on my 20 I'll run a fake punt. 4th and inches let's throw a bomb.

here's how ridiculous the play was...as DUMB a move as it was...Washington was EXPECTING IT

Lamar jackson one of the positive ravens.

Baltimore Pittsburgh now Tuesday. Have rapelesburger and teddy 2 gloves as fantasy QB. Leaning towards Bridgewater just in case Pitt game gets canceled

Baltimore Pittsburgh now Tuesday. Have rapelesburger and teddy 2 gloves as fantasy QB. Leaning towards Bridgewater just in case Pitt game gets canceled
As someone who has 3 players in this game I'm wondering what I should do here.

I say your leagues Covid Rules suck.

I am reading the Broncos could sign Blake Bortles tonight and he has been on the practice squad this year so he must know atleast some of the Denver playbook.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom