NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 164 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Fitz is better than Tua at this point
Fitz looked mediocre against arguably the worst NFL team of all time. People are ignoring the patterns of his entire career and drinking way too much koolaid with this one. Playing Fitz gets the Dolphins nothing

Can we get more pundits to overrate the bucks ?

Fitz looked mediocre against arguably the worst NFL team of all time. People are ignoring the patterns of his entire career and drinking way too much koolaid with this one. Playing Fitz gets the Dolphins nothing

Big fat Ws

Big fat Ws
Lol 9 or 10 wins and a first round exit. Whoopy. Id rather 7-10 wins, know what we have in Tua and make educated draft choices with the surplus of picks we have. Im playing long game.

If the Patriots had Brady they would be 2 games better.
They wouldn’t win the SB but both Belichick and Brady miss each other.

Brady isn’t as good a HC as Peyton Manning.

Tua was overrated coming out because people want a bama QB to be good. The only young QB he may be better than right now is Darnold and that’s not saying much.
He had 4 NFL first or second round Draft WRs and a stable of stud RBs.
Plus a top 10 pick last draft at RT.

Those Bama teams were loaded.
Tua has talent and is accurate as hell but I am sorry I didn’t see NFL stud when I watched him.

He was a perfect conductor for all that talent in college. He reminded me of Matt Leinart.

5 out of 6 QBs in these late games are terrible ... the 6th might end up being the greatest of all time

Lol 9 or 10 wins and a first round exit. Whoopy. Id rather 7-10 wins, know what we have in Tua and make educated draft choices with the surplus of picks we have. Im playing long game.

if you are even thinking about drafting another Qb .. it means you made a mistake

Winston must be god awful if he can’t even get a sniff
Winston was brutal in the second half of the NO-SF game.
He might have been SF’s best player with how many mistakes he almost made.

I agree. Mort is tweeting agenda spin to try and rehab Revenue Roger’s image.

He was the worst commissioner in sports till Rob Manfred said hold my beer.
Manfred rightfully takes a lot of grief but was still able to bubble the playoffs. NFL should bubble this up now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom