NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 165 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Any long time Raiders fan saw this coming. After media s’ing their D’s all week the team lays a stink bomb. They started December fade a few days early. 2019 all over again. Playoffs dead. Jets winning a game in play next week. Frauds

Just remember... any suboptimal plays by the Bucs are due to “being out of synch” “learning a new system” and “the other guys fault “

Brady with a Tannehill-like TD pass - easy 5-yard toss to an open receiver, and let the receiver do all of the hard work.

Any long time Raiders fan saw this coming. After media s’ing their D’s all week the team lays a stink bomb. They started December fade a few days early. 2019 all over again. Playoffs dead. Jets winning a game in play next week. Frauds
That line smelled this week.
Raiders were only -2 the bookmakers probably won big with Raiders betters.

What time is the Giants parade this week? An awful lot of chatter for a team that barely got by Brandon Allen and the awful Bungals.

What time is the Giants parade this week? An awful lot of chatter for a team that barely got by Brandon Allen and the awful Bungals.

If I were a Jint fan, I would love your incessant smack downplaying their wins.

You’re the inverse of Eddie the Mush for them.

1606691352107.jpeg

Washington has beaten Dallas x2, Cincinnati and Philadelphia I mean why are doing this.
Giants schedule is brutal the rest of the way. Just saying. You mocked me for saying Washington was going to win the nfc east.

Giants schedule is brutal the rest of the way. Just saying. You mocked me for saying Washington was going to win the nfc east.
You had Philly then switched to Dallas then have switched to Washington.

I have said Ny Giants from the beginning of having a take on who would win the division.

You had Philly then switched to Dallas then have switched to Washington.

I have said Ny Giants from the beginning of having a take on who would win the division.
One win in this division changes everything. Giants remaining schedule is Seahawks Cards Browns Ravens Cowboys. You only picked the Giants once they beat Philly btw. If Jones is out long term they are done.

One win in this division changes everything. Giants remaining schedule is Seahawks Cards Browns Ravens Cowboys. You only picked the Giants once they beat Philly btw. If Jones is out long term they are done.
I have been on the Giants will win the division train once they beat Washington in Washington.

Also can’t wait for Wentz to get benched for Hurts.

I have been on the Giants will win the division train once they beat Washington in Washington.

Giants were lucky River boat Ron went for two the first game and lucky Brandon Allen was the Bengals QB today. Wait till they start playing NFL teams again.

They gave Wentz 150 million. What are they going to do with him?

They gave Wentz 150 million. What are they going to do with him?
If the eagles moved on from Wentz it would cost 24.5 million in dead money next year.
Then the 5 million the following 2 years.

So they will probably give him atleast one more year.
I can’t believe Peterson will get fired but Bienemy in Philly would make some sense.

If the eagles moved on from Wentz it would cost 24.5 million in dead money next year.
Then the 5 million the following 2 years.

So they will probably give him atleast one more year.
I can’t believe Peterson will get fired but Bienemy in Philly would make some sense.

That decision would mean a complete rebuild. I think it’s to early for that, but most sports fans/teams are not patient. I would take Wentz for Brees when he retires.

Lol, you’re the first person to bring up the Giants in here today. Giants seem to live in your head. Living in NJ must’ve driven you nuts during the 07 and 11 runs.

Giants were lucky River boat Ron went for two the first game and lucky Brandon Allen was the Bengals QB today. Wait till they start playing NFL teams again.

Oh, you mean now we’re not losing every single close game? Things are evening out a bit?

You don’t say.

Tony Romo is on fire this game.
He keeps taking shots at Nantz wallet because he probably got a fat new contract because of Romo’s own contract.
He is destroying Bruce Arians and totally being Tom Brady’s PR guy calling for the Bucs to run the NE offense and he is in love with Pat Mahomes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom