NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 166 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I think Lurie will finally move on from GM Howie.. maybe not completely and he'll demote him back to being a cap guy. I'm fine moving on from Pederson as well. Yes, he brought the Philly a Super Bowl, but they hired quite the staff (Frank and others) to support him. His game planning, play calling, and interviews have been awful this year.

The Bucs are now the 6 seed in the NFC playoffs.

Rams are the 5 seed.
Bucs playing a hot Falcons twice. They may not get the 5 seed as the Rams have the tiebreaker now.

Rams are the 5 seed.
Bucs playing a hot Falcons twice. They may not get the 5 seed as the Rams have the tiebreaker now.

I’m of the belief seeding/HF will mean nothing this year. I think the Saints have there most complete team in the past 5 or 6 seasons and it’s sucks that the dome advantage will be minimized.

Rams are the 5 seed.
Bucs should finish 5th. They have the Falcons twice. And the Vikings and Lions.

I’m of the belief seeding/HF will mean nothing this year. I think the Saints have there most complete team in the past 5 or 6 seasons and it’s sucks that the dome advantage will be minimized.
The 1 seed is huge for the bye if they don’t go to 8 playoff teams.

Also this year the first wild card in the NFC is big as that team will get the NFCE champion.

The Rams are 4-0 against the NFC East this year.
If the Bucs get the 6 then they would play at Seattle, Green Bay or New Orleans wild card weekend.
There road will be a lot more difficult.

Bucs need to go 4-0 to lock up the 5.

As I think the second place NFC West team has a good chance to get to 11 wins.

Bucs should finish 5th. They have the Falcons twice. And the Vikings and Lions.
The Falcons are 4-2 under Raheem Morris and have a good offense.

That won’t be an easy sweep for the Bucs.

Minnesota is also fighting for the 7 seed and playing well now.
3 of those 4 games aren’t easy.

The 1 seed is huge for the bye if they don’t go to 8 playoff teams.

Also this year the first wild card in the NFC is big as that team will get the NFCE champion.

The Rams are 4-0 against the NFC East this year.
If the Bucs get the 6 then they would play at Seattle, Green Bay or New Orleans wild card weekend.
There road will be a lot more difficult.

Bucs need to go 4-0 to lock up the 5.

As I think the second place NFC West team has a good chance to get to 11 wins.

I thought the west was the best division at the start of the season, but those teams all seem like frauds the way they lose some of these games.

The Falcons are 4-2 under Raheem Morris and have a good offense.

That won’t be an easy sweep for the Bucs.

Minnesota is also fighting for the 7 seed and playing well now.
3 of those 4 games aren’t easy.
The Bucs looked like they were starting to put it together in the 2nd half. They will win their home games and win at Detroit. The Falcons road game won't be easy but I think they win and end up 11-5.

I think the AFC has 5 of the top 6 teams in football.
Kansas City, Pittsburgh, Buffalo, Tennessee, New Orleans, Indianapolis.

Good list. I might put Cleveland ahead of Indy based on the fact they handled them rather easily, but I do think the NFC is pretty much wide open.

You had Philly then switched to Dallas then have switched to Washington.

I have said Ny Giants from the beginning of having a take on who would win the division.

He’s covering all his bases ... he’s got a 75% shot at being able to say “I told you so “

How tf did the Rams lose to a team with half their starters on IR.

Easy ... if you put ANY degree of pressure on Goff either by getting in his face OR limiting their run game so it’s all on him ... he folds quicker than a massage parlor without Robert Craft as a patron

That vaunted bears D... keeping them in the game if you had them on. 24 pt teaser

I have been on the Giants will win the division train once they beat Washington in Washington.

Also can’t wait for Wentz to get benched for Hurts.

Pete and repeat. How many different ways can u talk smack about Wentz?

Btw can I get Big Cat's take on Cam Newton's play this year?

I think Lurie will finally move on from GM Howie.. maybe not completely and he'll demote him back to being a cap guy. I'm fine moving on from Pederson as well. Yes, he brought the Philly a Super Bowl, but they hired quite the staff (Frank and others) to support him. His game planning, play calling, and interviews have been awful this year.

From your lips to God's ears, particularly re Howie. The smartest guy in the room has had some hideous drafts the last 3-4 years.

He’s covering all his bases ... he’s got a 75% shot at being able to say “I told you so “

With Jones looking done for awhile he probably is right, Giants weren't exactly a juggernaut with him but Colt Mccoy, forge about it. Still I don't get all the angst and conversation about 4 bad fball teams in by far the worst conference in all of football.

Cleveland didn’t get a first down on this measurement. Can someone explain why? It seems like it’s time we move to new technology to determine measurements...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom