NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 172 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

null and void.

that was year 1 of Ray Handley and him starting Hostetler over the Legend Phil Simms.
Plus that Eagles team lost Randall Cunningham in their season opener at
Green Bay.

If they had a healthy Cunningham they are dangerous.
Also sorry but as bad Ray Handley was Rich Kotite wasn’t much better.

Question for Giants fans did Parcells know Belichick would never be hired as his replacement? I doubt Belichick goes to Cleveland if he could have gotten the NYG job.

Green Bay.

Question for Giants fans did Parcells know Belichick would never be hired as his replacement? I doubt Belichick goes to Cleveland if he could have gotten the NYG job.
yes, Parcells knew.

George Young, who should be in the HOF, was not a fan of BB being the HC.

i think it was an age thing and him not wanting Parcells Part II.

Green Bay.

Yes like Kaiser said George Young hated BB he was never getting the job.

That game was phenomenal. Out of the 3 AFC chips I’ve been to here, that was the best by far. I have to say it was because of the opponent that really made it what it was, and because of the beating Brady took. The cherry on top was my friend that bought the tickets and took me was a Raider season ticket holder in the black hole. He wanted to see an AFC chip so bad he did that. Still can’t believe it with all the smack we exchange about each other’s teams.

Was that was the game the No Fun League stopped the Broncos mascot from hitting the drum? Random thing during broadcast that cracked me up.

Was that was the game the No Fun League stopped the Broncos mascot from hitting the drum? Random thing during broadcast that cracked me up.

That's hilarious, I totally missed that one.

the leagues have huge money on this stuff. why dont they work one of the hundreds of companies/schools that are creating the fast tests and be the test group.. you can still do the regular testing on top of it. just because the tests have not been fully approved doesnt mean you can use them. it would probably help isolate the people faster until the PCR tests come back.

Lol. Dude was clearly delaying the game on pitt on the second down run. Bad clock management but come on officiating.

The refs just said we got your backs Steelers at the end of the first half.

As someone who had Baltimore +10.5... I had already written the bet off as a loss when they got down by 12 and RG3 couldn’t throw the ball more than 2 yards ..

Then they brought in the State Penn scrub and I stopped watching .. lo and behold at miracles

As someone who had Baltimore +10.5... I had already written the bet off as a loss when they got down by 12 and RG3 couldn’t throw the ball more than 2 yards ..

Then they brought in the State Penn scrub and I stopped watching .. lo and behold at miracles

I had Baltimore +5.5 in my pick em league. Opening lines are locked in and picks are due by noon on Sunday. Figured that had no chance. Was screaming at Hollywood to get to the damn endzone.

I had Baltimore +5.5 in my pick em league. Opening lines are locked in and picks are due by noon on Sunday. Figured that had no chance. Was screaming at Hollywood to get to the damn endzone.
The refs screwed the Ravens at the end of the first half. Should have been a penalty or at Min clock stoppage.

The Browns have been a bully team all year. Beat the bad teams and have lost to the good teams. This is a we deserve respect game.

They beat Indy already so they have wins over the south.

So the Chiefs have appeared to put the Raiders in end of the season collapse mode

So the Chiefs have appeared to put the Raiders in end of the season collapse mode
Raiders should just throw to Waller every down the Jets aren’t adjusting to covering him. Ruggs is the only reason the Jets are getting turnovers.

Jets will find a way to lose.

Raiders should just throw to Waller every down the Jets aren’t adjusting to covering him. Ruggs is the only reason the Jets are getting turnovers.

Jets will find a way to lose.
Jets are getting dangerously close to blowing it.

Jags get the first, phins package two picks and tua for Lawrence. I ride off into the sunset

Brian Flores wanted to kick that Bengals player ass.
That was hilarious.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom