NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 171 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

so which is worse the Philly offense with Wentz or the Giants offense with Colt,
Wentz.
McCoy is a backup QB and knows his role.
Plus he gets to play this same Seattle defense which was historically bad till it played Philadelphia yesterday.

Wentz is paid top of the market QB money.

Perhaps this theory is no good but you let me know... I think Brady particularly liked beating the Bills because of Bills fans. Obviously they were always big games bc its a division opponent, but I think the passion and mouthyness of Bills fans really brought out a particularly sadistic layer of Brady’s unmatched competitiveness.
Buffalo fanbase is a top 5 fanbase in football.
Steelers, Packers, Raiders, Broncos, Bills have the best crowds.

Cowboys, Giants 49ers, and Patriots have elitists fanbases. They are large but it’s not the same every game.

I am sure there is something to what you said. I have heard Patriots players say the bus ride into Buffalo’s stadium is the craziest they see in what the opposing fans do to try and help their team.

The hardest hit Brady ever took was in Buffalo from Antoine Winfield.

Cowboys, Giants 49ers, and Patriots have elitists fanbases. They are large but it’s not the same every game.

I am sure there is something to what you said. I have heard Patriots players say the bus ride into Buffalo’s stadium is the craziest they see in what the opposing fans do to try and help their team.

Chiefs need to make the top 5 some how, probably over the Raiders till they prove themsevles.

Ahem...

1606835452870.gif

Chiefs need to make the top 5 some how, probably over the Raiders till they prove themsevles.
Raiders fanbase over Chiefs for me.
Raiders are a tent pole franchise the NFL needs to be decent.

Chiefs stadium and Seahawks stadium are the loudest though.

5nnz6oS.gif

Nate Clement
That, and many other examples, are why I would not do much sliding if I was a QB. You’re just teeing yourself up for a head shot.

If you’re going to slide as a QB then you better make that decision really really early. Even then, you still have guys like Kiko Alonso who will go for the kill shot regardless.

Arrowhead is #1 on my list for NFL stadiums to watch a game at when I can, someday, be done w work and go on my MLB ballpark & NFL stadium world tour.

Arrowhead is #1 on my list for NFL stadiums to watch a game at when I can, someday, be done w work and go on my MLB ballpark & NFL stadium world tour.
Arrowhead, Mile High and Chicago if the Bears ever have an exciting team.

Arrowhead, Mile High and Chicago if the Bears ever have an exciting team.
I’ve been to Mile High. Got to see the Bills win there in ‘08 when I was living out in Denver.

Four things etched in my brain - the nose bleeds are definitely nose bleeds at MH, that long pass play to Freddy going away from the end zone I was sitting in felt like it was miles away, the image of Cutler p&m’n to the refs all day, and my glorious walk through beautiful downtown that night wearing Bills gear.

I’ve been to Mile High. Got to see the Bills win there in ‘08 when I was living out in Denver.

Four things etched in my brain - the nose bleeds are definitely nose bleeds at MH, that long pass play to Freddy going away from the end zone I was sitting in felt like it was miles away, the image of Cutler p&m’n to the refs all day, and my glorious walk through beautiful downtown that night wearing Bills gear.

Thanks for the highlights, for some reason I can't recall this game at all.

That line smelled this week.
Raiders were only -2 the bookmakers probably won big with Raiders betters.

Books also did great on Browns, Giants, Cardinals, and Rams not covering.

The Bucs are now the 6 seed in the NFC playoffs.

Rams are the 5 seed.
Bucs playing a hot Falcons twice. They may not get the 5 seed as the Rams have the tiebreaker now.

Falcons just love obliterating their playoff chances the first 10 weeks then going on a final 1.5 month hot streak to worsen the draft pick by about 10 spots.

the key for the giants is winning 2 more..

seahawks was a stretch anyway so rest Jones
cards/browns at home are 50/50 games win one.
ravens was a stretch
beat the cowboys

6 wins and see what happens

cowboys have a shot to win 3 of 4 and who knows where the Ravens will be after this week..
wash beat eagles the last game and split the home games and get to 6

3 way tie at 6-10

h2h if that plays out, isnt that still the first tie breaker?

giants 2-0 and 1-1 so 3-1
wash 0-2 and 2-0 so 2-2
cowboys 1-1 and 0-2 so 1-2

Ravens are trending in the wrong direction. Still a stretch but a smaller one than @Seattle.

NFL by covid category
Patriots: get on a plane and play same day
Broncos: call up a receiver to play QB
Ravens: When would you guys like to play?

The Ravens organization never gets hammered. They have broken the rules numerous times as well.

Raiders: move up your game 4 hours. Also waiting for the Ravens fine and loss of draft picks.

The Jets played in the AFC title game in back to back years in 2009-2010.

The Redskins and Cowboys won 1
More playoff game than the Bills and Dolphins during that time.

The NFC East is living off its rep from the early 1990s.

New England sucks this year and they would be in first place if they played this year in the NFC East.

throw in the 2008 Brady injury season and that's 3 years from 2002 - 2018 that the Pats were seriously challenged. I'll throw in 2019 as a year they were mildly challenged.

id go with the 10-6 2010 New York Football Giants...2 years removed from 1 title and a year short of another who had to sit out the playoffs so a 7-9 Seattle team could play and watch as a 6th seed Packer team won the SuperBowl,

but thats just me.

how many SuperBowls were the Bills winning in that 2004 era again??...

thanks.

1991 Philadelphia Eagles

Raiders fanbase over Chiefs for me.
Raiders are a tent pole franchise the NFL needs to be decent.

Chiefs stadium and Seahawks stadium are the loudest though.

With the referee bias I'd say otherwise.

This game or the 2016 AFC title game in Denver were the biggest beating he took in the entire game
That game was phenomenal. Out of the 3 AFC chips I’ve been to here, that was the best by far. I have to say it was because of the opponent that really made it what it was, and because of the beating Brady took. The cherry on top was my friend that bought the tickets and took me was a Raider season ticket holder in the black hole. He wanted to see an AFC chip so bad he did that. Still can’t believe it with all the smack we exchange about each other’s teams.

This game or the 2016 AFC title game in Denver were the biggest beating he took in the entire game.

The SB was probably more impressive because the Giants didn’t have crowd noise.

To this day I say Justin Tuck was SB 42 MVP like Von Miller in SB 50.
they dont give out MVP's for 1st half sacks when the other team ends up with the lead in the 4th Qtr.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom