NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 18 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Patriots 2021 QB(not next year but the following year)
Watson has the best odds for anyone not Stidham.

OK so 2021, I didn't pick up on that. Still seems like a serious reach though. How many more years is Watson under contract? 2021 would be it? so they are saying he could force a trade if he refuses to sign?

BOB isn't that stupid but could be that much disliked? Seems that he and Patricia are vying for the coach who is most disliked by his players at this point

Panthers signed Robbie Anderson from the Jets.

Also as I thought whenever decided Brady moved either by retirement or what he did the Patriots are changing their uniforms.

So that the Brady era will be defined by that uniform.
They have worn the same primary jerseys since 2000 which was Brady’s rookie year.

They are just going to tweak the numerals to give them a new look but keep the blue primary color maybe switch the helmet from silver to white so they can wear red alternate jerseys.

I personally would have enjoyed them going back to the white helmet/red primary color Pat the Patriot jerseys.

Here is the rumored leak.
ET5PYBwWAAAQxsl

Panthers signed Robbie Anderson from the Jets.

Also as I thought whenever decided Brady moved either by retirement or what he did the Patriots are changing their uniforms.

So that the Brady era will be defined by that uniform.
They have worn the same primary jerseys since 2000 which was Brady’s rookie year.

They are just going to tweak the numerals to give them a new look but keep the blue primary color maybe switch the helmet from silver to white so they can wear red alternate jerseys.

I personally would have enjoyed them going back to the white helmet/red primary color Pat the Patriot jerseys.

Here is the rumored leak.
ET5PYBwWAAAQxsl
Basically the Bills helmet w a Pats logo

Basically the Bills helmet w a Pats logo
It’s because of the NFL one helmet(shell) policy due to concussions.
Teams can only wear one color helmet nowadays so going to white allows them to wear the red jerseys as throwbacks which they can with silver helmets.

BouQLMe9PJhYSpNACO-4HKMXnODJ5VDWHx733O-QLbmnNsa6lFofvJu2uaI5JGjes838akrtE-6iql7mHGbDy9T0h0h3VUdHjeIF6v16_J6mTSgK2yE

This one shell policy is newer due to the player safety.

Teams can’t wear old jerseys unless they were the same color helmet.

Teams can only wear one color helmet nowadays so going to white allows them to wear the red jerseys as throwbacks which they can with silver helmets.

BouQLMe9PJhYSpNACO-4HKMXnODJ5VDWHx733O-QLbmnNsa6lFofvJu2uaI5JGjes838akrtE-6iql7mHGbDy9T0h0h3VUdHjeIF6v16_J6mTSgK2yE

Yeah Bills can’t rock the red helmet bc of it :(

Wish I could see this look as a throwback
6BF7368C-37DF-45C2-980D-6621FA7F20F0.jpeg

Last edited:
i’ll pass on Cam.

He's pretty much shot imo. Now that he can't run much his effectivness is sharply diminished. . Very banged up with his shoulder as well.

He's pretty much shot imo. Now that he can't run much his effectivness is sharply diminished. . Very banged up with his shoulder as well.
His shoulder is completely shot

Yeah Bills can’t rock the red helmet bc of it :(

Wish I could see this look as a throwback
View attachment 178763

Looks like we could be seeing this as soon as 2021. There are ongoing talks to get rid of the stupid rule. Probably so that the Bucs can sell a crapton of creamsicle products over these 2 years.

5 mil donated by Brees to the state of Louisiana.

Definition of a class act and tip of the cap to a city that took him in during a period of uncertainty in his career.

I always felt the 1 helmet made a lot of sense.

granted, not all teams have same color helmet over the years, but a lot so.

college should do this, it would eliminate all the stupid helmets Cuse has. Many of their dumb uniform combos would’ve been tolerable if they at least had the traditional helmet.

So the CBA is going to require a revote I would say. After the players voted, language in the final agreement was changed...and its not a minor change..basically a whole lot of disabled players get hozed with the new wording...

"The letter from attorneys Ben Meiselas and Ray Genco highlights a difference in wording in the section about the league's disability plan that affects hundreds, and potentially thousands, of ex-players who applied for Social Security disability insurance payments before Jan. 1, 2015. In the version the players received and approved, those offsets applied only to players who applied after Jan. 1, 2015."

that is a HUGE difference.

Man, I"m desperate for the draft to take place out of sheer boredom, but boy does it seem like a pretty dumb idea to move ahead as scheduled.
Mhh. It's just football. So what if they miss on a kid. If they want to start in the fall, seems it's important to get this out of the way.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom