NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 17 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Bucs new road uniforms.

ETjiytLXkAEKDXy

I doubt Brady will wear 0 though.

thats just the # of championships he will win in tampa.
Man you hating hard on Brady.
Like bitter Patriots fans.

I love the guy and wish him nothing but great play in Tampa. I hope he wins another SB if the Patriots don’t win.

I thought Brady would get more love.

Bucs new road uniforms.

ETjiytLXkAEKDXy

I doubt Brady will wear 0 though.

That's just a placeholder image. This is not their real jersey. The real one is pretty plain looking too but it at least has red numbers and says Buccaneers on the chest.
1584717437822.png

Last edited:
Question for Pat's fans if Brady never had BB and vice versa, who has more rings at this point? I think coaching manages the regular season but stars grab rings. Not followed close enough to who those more knowledgeable than I favor.

Man you hating hard on Brady.
Like bitter Patriots fans.

I love the guy and wish him nothing but great play in Tampa. I hope he wins another SB if the Patriots don’t win.

I thought Brady would get more love.
No more love.

I’ve given him his due, bet him to win, collected, rooted for him at other times etc, but it’s over.

for the rest of my life I will remember him like this...

1584718209013.jpeg

And as a buccaneer.

he’s now in my conference, to hell with him.

Question for Pat's fans if Brady never had BB and vice versa, who has more rings at this point? I think coaching manages the regular season but stars grab rings. Not followed close enough to who those more knowledgeable than I favor.
Who is the Patriots QB?

I mean if you give Belichick a good QB his defenses were good enough to win in 2001,2003,2004. 3SBs

Brady was the focal point of the team from 2007 to 2017. 2 SBs

2017-2019 the team was defense first again. 1 SB.

So of the 6 SBs. 4 were Defense first, 2 were offense first.
They lost 3 SBs being offense first.

I think Brady wins multiple 2-3 SBs with another good coach but 1 SB with average coaching.

Same for Belichick 2-3 SBs with another good QB and maybe 1 SB with an average QB.

I think Brady got a lot better after the first 4 years. I would take Brady and just hope to get a good coach.
If Brady had a coach like Doug Marrone he wins SBs.

Guess Royce Freeman is available for a late round pick at this point. Also surprised that Ebron only got 2/12 from the Steelers, though I think he seems to be a problem wherever he is.

The Houston Texans have an absolute moron at HC/GM but NE media is saying to watch Deshaun Watson to New England for picks after this season and the Texans sign Jameis or Newton as a stop gap.

Even I don’t think BoB is that dumb.

Chargers ?
Most logical landing spot, but every report says that they are planning on going with Tyrod and likely Tua/Herbert in Rd 1.

Thoughts on where people think Cam will wind up? I was thinking Miami?
Think they are set with Fitzy and whichever QB early in the draft. Don't want to insert a guy like Cam into that scenario and cause a mess.

The Houston Texans have an absolute moron at HC/GM but NE media is saying to watch Deshaun Watson to New England for picks after this season and the Texans sign Jameis or Newton as a stop gap.

Even I don’t think BoB is that dumb.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom