NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 258 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Was hoping the Rams defense would rule the day, but this has been an easy drive for GB.

Goff played well and they are still going to lose by 2-3 possessions. Great job McVay.
Packers offense is better than I realized. Donald has to be really hurt as he gotten no pressure.

I think NO-TB will give them a better game though.
Goff is such a robot. I wouldn’t be shocked if Fitzpatrick signed out in LA for cheap money and starts some games for them.

Packers offense is better than I realized. Donald has to be really hurt as he gotten no pressure.

I think NO-TB will give them a better game though.
Goff is such a robot. I wouldn’t be shocked if Fitzpatrick signed out in LA for cheap money and starts some games for them.

Ehh Goff wasn’t bad. LeFleur had his way with his old boss. Disappointed in the Rams defense. I thought they would play a lot better. Packers defense made some key stops too.

Ehh Goff wasn’t bad. LeFleur had his way with his old boss. Disappointed in the Rams defense. I thought they would play a lot better. Packers defense made some key stops too.
GB OL won this game.
If you give Rodgers time he will dissect anyone.
Plus their was a deep ball dropped in the 3rd quarter.
It was just an awful gameplan.
LA moved the ball because GB’s D isn’t good enough to win a SB.

If GB D doesn’t get turnovers they won’t win next week.

GB OL won this game.
If you give Rodgers time he will dissect anyone.
Plus their was a deep ball dropped in the 3rd quarter.
It was just an awful gameplan.
LA moved the ball because GB’s D isn’t good enough to win a SB.

If GB D doesn’t get turnovers they won’t win next week.

We will see. Pass rush will decide the rest of the games left in the NFC. None of these old timers like to get hit.

We will see. Pass rush will decide the rest of the games left in the NFC. None of these old timers like to get hit.
If GB would be atleast a 3 point underdog to any AFC team except Cleveland.

I think NO-TB have better chances but we will see.

If GB would be atleast a 3 point underdog to any AFC team except Cleveland.

I think NO-TB have better chances but we will see.

I’m impressed with LaFleur. He’s just as good as Shanahan and Stefanski at scheming offense. I would take all 3 of those guys over McVay.

Bucs would beat the Packers again easily.

Brees in the cold might be a bad time for NO. Plus the Packers beat them @NO without Adams.

I'm a Packers fan so I'm biased.

Packers DC likes to play soft zone for some god forsaken reason. Brady will happily take 5 yards at a time driving down the field. Keeps the ball away from Rodgers.

I'm a Packers fan so I'm biased.

Packers DC likes to play soft zone for some god forsaken reason. Brady will happily take 5 yards at a time driving down the field. Keeps the ball away from Rodgers.

Either QB the next round will. It’s not Rodgers I’m worried about. GB finally has a good coach and a running game to match him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom