NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 259 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

I thought I couldn’t possibly hate them any more, but if that visor wearing toolbag shows up on their sidelines? Nuclear hatred.

But your hatred would become enjoyment when he has consecutive 3-6 win seasons.

I thought I couldn’t possibly hate them any more, but if that visor wearing toolbag shows up on their sidelines? Nuclear hatred.
I don't want to reach way down where that hatred for him is buried, but once I see him on the sideline for the first time will instantly bring it out. Nuclear hatred is a good description

Cris Collinsworth really is the worst.
My god Cris is such a corporate hack.
Making excuses.
How about Buffalo’s D is playing well not the Ravens have a hard time with the stadium.
The wind is part of the game.

Eli still sucks no matter how many times you post
Posting about all his victories so the uneducated here can learn is my passion.

Some of these takes from Pages 47-50 are embarrassing.

I mean, I would avoid this thread too, if I was some of the posters on those pages.

Hard to believe that this would be the first NFC champ game that Rodgers would play at home.

that's right the Coughlin red face game Farve was still the GB QB

Is Jackson still on a rookie deal? If so not too late for the Ravens to pull the plug.

I mean, I would avoid this thread too, if I was some of the posters on those pages.

Man that page 47 is a doozy, Kaiser and Alsacs with some HOT H0T Takes. STEVEHOLT who is a Bills fan also with a real bad take.

Like I said at the time - a bunch of scared Patsies fans with a side of delusional fish fans...

Oh and a pokes fan who still wasn’t over Josh Allen ruining his Thanksgiving dinner.

Recipe for hilarity.

“Josh Allen is a one read QB” - Internet Man

Lol!

Last edited:

I reviewed those pages fully expecting that I had left some high quality gems. Much to my relief I did not. Thankfully you didn't mention the other 200+ pages. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom