NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 269 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

He was third string this year. They made the decision to ride this out.
Bummed for your squad. I was pulling for you. We’ve become a Green Bay family, so take solace in the Pack crushing Brady and the Bucs next week.

Bummed for your squad. I was pulling for you. We’ve become a Green Bay family, so take solace in the Pack crushing Brady and the Bucs next week.
Yeah I see the.Bucs matching up fairly well with the Pack.

Saints D has played well but the 3 TOs have given them 21 points.

I think Brady will get to the SB.
If he gets to 10 SBs just crazy.
AFC team will be tough for him.

I know it’s out that brees will retire, but I forsee a lot of speculation that brees won’t want to go out like this. He still has the head. Peyton won one with a rubber band for an arm.

I think Brady will get to the SB.
If he gets to 10 SBs just crazy.
AFC team will be tough for him.
Dude waltzed into a team with top 3 best weapons in league and today the d carried him.

this game was embarrassing by the Saints.

I know it’s out that brees will retire, but I forsee a lot of speculation that brees won’t want to go out like this. He still has the head. Peyton won one with a rubber band for an arm.
Dan Marino went out like this.

The Saints cap will force Brees to retire unless he would play for the minimum and I doubt he would.

He’s done. He almost left last year. He’s physically shot. Injuries the last two seasons caught up.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom