NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 271 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

First let's define 2 scores. What points are you giving up?
My pick isn’t what I would give in betting odds. I think TB wins the game and will win by 2 scores.
2 scores is 9 points+
TB pass rush got a lot of pressure the first game.

Devin White’s IG mocking Brees has me hoping the Bucs don’t win the SB.
That chit was really DB.

My pick isn’t what I would give in betting odds. I think TB wins the game and will win by 2 scores.
2 scores is 9 points+
TB pass rush got a lot of pressure the first game.
You call what points you're giving up

It’s a concussion right? He will be back next week unless they are hiding something.

You never know how someone is going to react to a concussion going forward.. he might pass all the protocols .. get out there on Sunday... and be in a fog / haze .. I was concussed once in bantam hockey .. of course in those days you Kept playing ... my parents would video record all our games ... couple days after the game , I watched the tape .. and I didn’t remember any of the stuff that happened after I got hit, even though I was still out there playing .. the stuff before remembers fine

I don't really care who wins between TB and GB. One minor positive of a Brady win might be that it ever so slightly weakens Belichick's legacy in that Brady won without BB and not vice versa. I hate Belichick so I'd be ok with that.

Houston looks like it could hire Leslie Frazier.
NFL needs some diversity candidates to get HC chances.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom