NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 270 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Dude waltzed into a team with top 3 best weapons in league and today the d carried him.

this game was embarrassing by the Saints.

He threw 40tds this year. couldn’t even get to .500 with those weapons and people wanted him in the game today. I am sure if the Bills get to the SB that has to be your worst nightmare.

He threw 40tds this year. couldn’t even get to .500 with those weapons and people wanted him in the game today. I am sure if the Bills get to the SB that has to be your worst nightmare.
Nah, Rodgers is sooo much better than Brady. IF the Bills can get by KC, I'd much rather face TB than GB. Bills seem to play much better on the road anyway.

Brees lost them this game with an assist from cooks

Hard to win when you have to bring the back up in for deep throws.

TB will beat GB by atleast 2 scores IMO.
TB D will get some stops.
GB D got shredded by Goff now with a team with Brady-Godwin/Evans/Brown/Gronk/Brate good night.

Nah, Rodgers is sooo much better than Brady. IF the Bills can get by KC, I'd much rather face TB than GB. Bills seem to play much better on the road anyway.

Well if Green Bay loses next week that comparison will be put to bed forever.

I doubt it but Brady is the de facto
HC so I am sure he can get his guy a Bucs jacket on the sideline.

Probably some sort of league violation, but I'm sure it'll be swept under the rug

Packers play a soft zone coverage for the majority of their games. Brady will be perfectly happy throwing 5 yards a time while keeping Rodgers off the field.

Probably some sort of league violation, but I'm sure it'll be swept under the rug
I don’t think so. If he got a team credential I am sure he is fine where he was.

Just shows Brady has more power than Arians.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom