NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 47 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Cowboy preview:

Talent wise we have as much as anyone. The problem is this is not the year to have a new coach as much as I hated Garrett and like McCarthy.

Talent wise we have as much as anyone. The problem is this is not the year to have a new coach as much as I hated Garrett and like McCarthy.
Garrett is a better coach.

good luck!!

always enjoy the Philly dumpster fire reviews.

well written, Giants one was a very good read.

KILLA CAM NEWTON

Alsacs
Don’t like it.
I wanted Stidham to suck or be good.

All this move did was give the toxic Boston sports media a week to rip on Belichick.

If Cam has anything left the Patriots make the playoffs. Their defense is still going to be solid with the best secondary in the league.

Don’t like it.
I wanted Stidham to suck or be good.

All this move did was give the toxic Boston sports media a week to rip on Belichick.

If Cam has anything left the Patriots make the playoffs. Their defense is still going to be solid with the best secondary in the league.
We’re making the playoffs with Stidham or Cam under center. The Josh Allen led Bills aren’t winning the AFC East this season. No chance.

I’ve always been a Cam fan so I’m all in on what’s basically a no risk season.

Cowboy preview:

I enjoyed this for a few reasons...

It’s a mix of fair questions (is LVE becoming Sean Lee, is Zeke slowing down) and taking shots at Jerry.

It also gives a bit more hope & arrogance to the most neurotic NFC East fan base.

(Making Iggs losses more fun.)

It’s not as much fun beating the Skins & Jints because they’ve been pathetic for years.

We’re making the playoffs with Stidham or Cam under center. The Josh Allen led Bills aren’t winning the AFC East this season. No chance.

I’ve always been a Cam fan so I’m all in on what’s basically a no risk season.
I think the Pats right now are an 8-8 to 9-7 team.
Which sucks cause I wanted to bottom out.

The Patriots have a lot of cap space for next offseason and if the salary cap shrinks by a lot and a lot of teams have to cut players to fit the cap because of the covid-19 killing next years revenues it would be great.
The Patriots would have a lot of cap space with a lot of bargains potentially being on the market.

Patriots if the cap stayed at the same number as this year would have 80 million in cap space because they have 30 million in dead money and 50 million in Fas coming off the books.

They should be fined more because who needs to cheat to beat the Bengals or Browns?

I was always on board if the signing of Newton could be done very cheap. I never thought that it would happen.

Still think its 60/40 Stidham starts.

The dolphins are winning the east
BTW: where are all the absolute morons who wouldn’t listen to me last year when I said Rosen is worth less than hot garbage??

it’s tiring to always be correct. I forget who I’m supposed to out for their stupidarse talent evaluating ability.

Patsies are not only winning the AFC East, they will get a playoff bye.

WAIT!! Is this the 1st year of only 1 bye?? Hmmm, it will be close...

belichick is on a mission, don’t bet against him.

im certainly not.

BTW: where are all the absolute morons who wouldn’t listen to me last year when I said Rosen is worth less than hot garbage??

it’s tiring to always be correct. I forget who I’m supposed to out for their stupidarse talent evaluating ability.

Patsies are not only winning the AFC East, they will get a playoff bye.

WAIT!! Is this the 1st year of only 1 bye?? Hmmm, it will be close...

belichick is on a mission, don’t bet against him.

im certainly not.
I will not shame those who did not believe, come the phins glorious trot into the postseason. I’m a forgiving man to an extent.

Hail Flo

May be the best guard in the NFL but man he has bad luck with injuries. In the last two years he has blown out both achilles tendons and had shoulder surgery as well. Huge loss.

when you tear both achilles your body is trying to tell you something.

I love when PFT Commenter destroys these stupid H0T Takes from Pete Prisco.

Buffalo had unbelievable health last year.

Plus I still don’t trust Josh Allen. Buffalo could win the division but I don’t see the team being better than 11-5 best case scenario.

Plus I still don’t trust Josh Allen. Buffalo could win the division but I don’t see the team being better than 11-5 best case scenario.

Allen puts a concrete ceiling on the Bills upside. and Im not sure if Diggs talent is going to translate to much with Allen throwing to him.

You might be right. I'm just worried about the Pats. Do they have anything left in their cheating toolbox or have they used all their ideas? Might actually need some of those ideas this year :)

You might be right. I'm just worried about the Pats. Do they have anything left in their cheating toolbox or have they used all their ideas? Might actually need some of those ideas this year :)
My team has this. I can live with a few down years:

1_c9ce3b2c-7e37-406e-ab66-a636ace2c76d_800x.jpg

So, you're going on the record, stating that the Bills will NOT win the AFCE in '20?

So, you're going on the record, stating that the Bills will NOT win the AFCE in '20?
I picked the Dolphins before the Patriots signed Newton. Plus I wouldn’t say the Bills will win the AFC East by more games because the Patriots signed Cam.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom