NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 61 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

According to who? Just curious because aside from the Saints, that goes against the reporting we got yesterday.
I was listening to WFNZ in Charlotte they had Ian Rapaport on.
He said Clowney isn’t likely going to Tennessee. That he has heard that the teams left are the 3 I said.

Houston just extended Watson... 4 years/160 mil.. 111 in guarantees.. 27 mil signing bonus. Total contract is about 177.5 mil.

#2 contract to Mahomes.

39 mil per year for the next 4 years will make Watson the highest paid player over that period.

Last edited:
All TDs and 2 point conversions this season Alsacs ?

Patriots are doing what the Bills did with Seth Roberts.
They cut Folk and will resign him after they put a player on IR. Since he is a vet they don’t have to put him on waivers.

1-year deal worth more than $12M (worth up to 15 mil) — and an opportunity to cash in again in 2021 if he has a big season. Worth noting that Clowney had his best season in 2017 in Houston with Mike Vrabel as his defensive coordinator.

Saints offer was about 2 million less.

Last edited:
Houston just extended Watson... 4 years/160 mil.. 111 in guarantees.. 27 mil signing bonus. Total contract is about 177.5 mil.

#2 contract to Mahomes.

39 mil per year for the next 4 years will make Watson the highest paid player over that period.

Also on the Zoom was Dabo, Verlander, HS coach and a kid he met from Make A Wish all congratulated him.

Watson: “The reason I’m crying thinking about the good, the bad, the ugly, the sacrifice. What I’ve overcome.”

Watson “The money’s amazing, life-changing, great. Knowing I’m their quarterback and they trust me means the most.”

Patriots are doing what the Bills did with Seth Roberts.
They cut Folk and will resign him after they put a player on IR. Since he is a vet they don’t have to put him on waivers.

it appears that The Genius whiffed on the Nazi Kicker, though.

He is going to be on the Practice squad and once he gets better will likely replace Folk.

What if he doesn't clear waivers?

He was the first kicker taken in the draft - I highly doubt that the Patriots drafted him with the intention of putting him on the PS until such time as he could beat out Nick Folk.

Saints were going to give the Cleveland Browns a second round pick to sign Clowney and trade him to the Saints.
The NFL wouldn’t let the trade happen so Clowney went to Tennessee.
NFL won’t let teams trade cap space in essence.
I think teams should be allowed to trade cap space as it is an asset
But they don’t want teams getting around the cap by doing this.

How the hell do the Chiefs have that many fans in the crowd?
Crazy they have a legit crowd there.

The entire Chiefs team except one player is standing for the anthem.
Texans are in the locker room.
I thought the whole team would kneel.

Andy Reid’s face shield look is hilarious

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors