NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 59 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Yeah I can't really imagine a way the team is competitive enough for Marrone to survive this season. Having said that, I don't think Fournette is much of a loss.

Yeah I can't really imagine a way the team is competitive enough for Marrone to survive this season. Having said that, I don't think Fournette is much of a loss.

I kind of figured he was going to be canned after last season, but now it makes since that they would rather he keep him around for another year to be a sacrificial lamb rather than hiring a new coach to come into an awful tanking situation.

I never could understand buying someone sb ring. What do you tell people about it? Ya I played on that Pats team.
If you're a rich fan it's just a cool collector's piece. I doubt you're spending $138k on a ring if you don't have that kind of money to just throw away (but I wouldn't be shocked by some people's stupidity either).

If you're a rich fan it's just a cool collector's piece. I doubt you're spending $138k on a ring if you don't have that kind of money to just throw away (but I wouldn't be shocked by some people's stupidity either).
If you have the money buy a rolex or another ring. You had nothing to do with the super bowl. I have plenty of Cowboys stuff if I had the money I would be embarrassed owning a players ring.

The Saints and Kamara are in a contract dispute and they are dangling him in a trade. Shoot me now.

The Saints and Kamara are in a contract dispute and they are dangling him in a trade. Shoot me now.
Saints cap situation for next year looks really scary.

They should give him a slight raise for this year and promise not to franchise tag him.
They can’t trade him this is their last chance.

The cap is going to go down and the Saints were already up against the cap for next year.

Saints cap situation for next year looks really scary.

They should give him a slight raise for this year and promise not to franchise tag him.
They can’t trade him this is their last chance.

The cap is going to go down and the Saints were already up against the cap for next year.

Won’t matter. This is Brees last season anyway. They will either go forward with T.Hill or rebuild. They should be all in on this year.

If Kamara is available though a team like Miami would make sense.
They could trade Houston’s first round pick and have the cap space to pay him.

It must be satisfying to finally be able to deliver those jokes instead of being on the receiving of them from the rest of the division.
Nick Foles ruined my Eagles empty trophy case jokes. O well it's still 5 to 1.

Nick Foles ruined my Eagles empty trophy case jokes. O well it's still 5 to 1.

Hopefully the cleaning folks are doing their job cuz those trophies have been gathering a lot of dust over the years.

Saints should and probably will make the AK numbers work for DB's last hoorah. But remember, this is a team that traded Donte Stallworth, Reggie Bush, Darren Sproles, Jimmy Graham, and Brandin Cooks. They always feel Sean Payton can scheme up an offense for anyone.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom