NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 60 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Hopefully the cleaning folks are doing their job cuz those trophies have been gathering a lot of dust over the years.

Agreed. Them and the Skins haven’t done anything in decades. Meanwhile the Giants have won a super bowl in each of the previous 4 decades. Can’t wait to see which year of the 20’s that they win #5.

If you have the money buy a rolex or another ring. You had nothing to do with the super bowl. I have plenty of Cowboys stuff if I had the money I would be embarrassed owning a players ring.

Ask Carson Wentz.

He & the dude who bought Josh Gordon’s SB ring had about as much to do with winning those titles as you did for Dallas.

Ask Carson Wentz.

He & the dude who bought Josh Gordon’s SB ring had about as much to do with winning those titles as you did for Dallas.

lol who was most responsible for securing home field advantage? You think Nick is going into the domes in either ATL, NO or MIN and winning those games?

If Kamara is available though a team like Miami would make sense.
They could trade Houston’s first round pick and have the cap space to pay him.
I can't think of a dumber move that you could make in sports then to give up a 1st for a RB and then give him $12m a year.

lol who was most responsible for securing home field advantage? You think Nick is going into the domes in either ATL, NO or MIN and winning those games?

Nah, but it’s still the off-season so I just went with it.

Have NFL teams always televised intra-squad scrimmages in training camp or is this new for 2020?

I’ve seen a few teams recently televise these to their local markets this year and was curious if this was in lieu of preseason games.

I don’t remember teams televising these scrimmages before.

I can't think of a dumber move that you could make in sports then to give up a 1st for a RB and then give him $12m a year.
I don’t like overpaying any non-QB or DE but Kamara is a WR as much as he is a Rb.
He is an offense weapon. I don’t fear him becoming useless because of carries like most RBs.
Miami is the type of team that has picks to trade if they feel he would put them over. I do t see him putting them over so they won’t.

Houston is lucky they don’t have picks to trade. I could see Bill O’Brien being stupid enough to trade them for him.

I don’t have that much coin. I hope Gordon uses that money well.
s1.gif

I don’t like overpaying any non-QB or DE but Kamara is a WR as much as he is a Rb.
He is an offense weapon. I don’t fear him becoming useless because of carries like most RBs.
Miami is the type of team that has picks to trade if they feel he would put them over. I do t see him putting them over so they won’t.

Houston is lucky they don’t have picks to trade. I could see Bill O’Brien being stupid enough to trade them for him.
We don’t have a power back you’d typically need to pair with a guy like Kamara. I think the phins punt and see what they can get in the draft barring Howard has a remarkably healthy season. Breida’s fine but not that excited about the acquisition coming into the East.

Have NFL teams always televised intra-squad scrimmages in training camp or is this new for 2020?

I’ve seen a few teams recently televise these to their local markets this year and was curious if this was in lieu of preseason games.

Def new from what I recall.

We don’t have a power back you’d typically need to pair with a guy like Kamara. I think the phins punt and see what they can get in the draft barring Howard has a remarkably healthy season. Breida’s fine but not that excited about the acquisition coming into the East.

I think the phins will punt a lot this year.

Bills, Patriots, Bears, Bucs are favorites to sign Leonard Fournette.

I wouldn’t touch the guy. He is a slightly better version of LeGarette Blount.

No they had preseason.games to televise. They need some content now.

What?
Think Fournette has a lot more in the tank than people want to believe, and Bucs are definitely all in.

I don’t want to see another ring on his finger

Think Fournette has a lot more in the tank than people want to believe, and Bucs are definitely all in.

I don’t want to see another ring on his finger
Bucs undoing will be their coach.
Brady is going to put up insane numbers but Arians being too loose will blow them a big game.

If you have the money buy a rolex or another ring. You had nothing to do with the super bowl. I have plenty of Cowboys stuff if I had the money I would be embarrassed owning a players ring.

idk man, I have a game worn Justin Pugh helmet in my office. I wasn’t on the team the season that he wore this helmet (or any season for that matter) but it looks cool as on my shelf and is always a conversation starter.

I think a super bowl ring would be rad as hell next to it.I don’t think I’d be cool with a “bought it at auction because theplayerturned out to be a meth head” or whatever tho. More of a “athlete donated ring to charity, charity auctioned it off” type thing.. if that type of thing even happens

Clowney is deciding between the Bucs, Saints and Cowboys apparently.

Clowney is deciding between the Bucs, Saints and Cowboys apparently.
According to who? Just curious because aside from the Saints, that goes against the reporting we got yesterday.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom