NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 67 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Arians publicly blamed Brady for both INTs in his post game PC. Can’t wait for Brady’s reaction to that.
I thought the first one was a misread by Brady. That receiver would hav had to get through two defenders to get to that spot, thus the reason for him pulling up.

From what I’ve seen today evidence that the nfl doesn’t need nearly the amount of preseason that they have had in the past. Level of play looked pretty good

The few games I watched also had minimal officiating head scratchers so it looks like refs are also in regular season form.

How the hell did the refs miss that call on the pick? That’s a game changing miss potentially

because the nfl wants the a close game. They consistently do this in primetime games

I feel better as a gambler when I can point to a terrible call with 20 seconds left as the reason I lost. Sports are back!

Refs just handed the Rams a win. Complete b.s..

Refs sucked on that call but Dallas had zero D and a 32 million dollar game manager out there who was throwing into the dirt and his receivers knees.

Not sure why they brought MM in because the offense looked no different from last year. Really disappointing display all around.

Dallas did not deserve to be in this game. Just putrid.

Is that new Rams stadium a dome? And if so, why? What elements are they protecting people from? LA seems as ideal of a city for outdoor football that you will find?
smoke

From what I’ve seen today evidence that the nfl doesn’t need nearly the amount of preseason that they have had in the past. Level of play looked pretty good

especially since most of the starters play not at all or minimally in it anyway

Who else immediately thinks “fur trader” whenever Malcom Brown gets a carry ?

Does Kyler Murray have the smallest body in the league or the largest head ? I mean it looks like a Bruce Botche size head

all I heard about around the draft was how Lamb was one of the best route runners in the history of college football .. so he runs a 2 yard shallow cross when he needs 3 yards... okaaaay

Dak has a chance to make a lot of money and that performance yesterday is why Dallas hasn’t paid him.

I had the Vikings as the 1 seed and 49ers not in the playoffs.
I don’t like the Vikings now but like the Niners not making the playoffs.

They have 4 east coast games and play the division winners.
Jimmy G was brutal on that final drive yesterday.

Russell Wilson looks like a good bet for the MVP.
Patriots secondary next week will get challenged against him.

Black coaches look at Adam Gaze getting a 2nd chance and that is why their frustrations are legitimate.
That clown should be fired now and I can’t believe how much Darnold has regressed since that Rose Bowl against Penn State.

Joe Burrow is going to be a great.

So so so so glad he’s not in the AFC East (cough with Bill cough)

Dak has a chance to make a lot of money and that performance yesterday is why Dallas hasn’t paid him.

I had the Vikings as the 1 seed and 49ers not in the playoffs.
I don’t like the Vikings now but like the Niners not making the playoffs.

They have 4 east coast games and play the division winners.
Jimmy G was brutal on that final drive yesterday.

Russell Wilson looks like a good bet for the MVP.
Patriots secondary next week will get challenged against him.

Black coaches look at Adam Gaze getting a 2nd chance and that is why their frustrations are legitimate.
That clown should be fired now and I can’t believe how much Darnold has regressed since that Rose Bowl against Penn State.
Its the jets. The jets are why Gase got a second chance. No other reason. Most incompetent franchise in sports besides the Knicks

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
whodatnatn

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom