NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 79 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

Refs doing everything to make sure Seattle wins.

Dallas D is going to set a record for consecutive plays with a flag.

Don’t know how defensive illegal contact and a receiver stepping out of bounds before catching the ball weren't off setting penalties and replay the down.

Not expecting Dallas to win, but sure wish the refs would F off.

I can’t believe how much Sam Darnold has regressed since that Rose Bowl against Penn State.
Holy chit that was bad.

still better than Allen and Baker though :rolleyes:

I am not one for ultimatums but if Jerry pays Dak top 5 money I may just be out after 45 years of fanhood.

Ehhh Dak isn’t the problem in Dallas. They put up points every week. The defense though. Yikes.

Ehhh Dak isn’t the problem in Dallas. They put up points every week. The defense though. Yikes.

I like Dak but his two turnovers gave a great offense short fields for easy TDs.

And he got lucky his 2nd INT bounced into Gallup’s hands.

The D is a mash unit that is punching above its weight class today.

He absolutely is the problem if he gets paid elite money to be better than average.

I’m not a Cowboys fan at all, but he’s definitely been above average in 3 of four seasons so far in the NFL. His yards/a and completion percentage are both among the elite. Short of drafting Lamar or Mahomes the Cowboys aren’t going to do any better. He’s probably the 4th Best QB in the NFC maybe after Wilson, Rodgers, Brady? Brees looks like he’s done...so. I would say he’s too 8 at his position.

This game means absolutely nothing for Dallas. How do they not win that pathetic trash division.

This game means absolutely nothing for Dallas. How do they not win that pathetic trash division.
It was a seeding game for Dallas.

They are going to win the East most likely but if they wanted to avoid a Tampa or New Orleans in the wild card you don’t want to be the 4 seed.

It was a seeding game for Dallas.

They are going to win the East most likely but if they wanted to avoid a Tampa or New Orleans in the wild card you don’t want to be the 4 seed.

They aren't winning a post season game with this defense. Winning the division means nothing. Even Garrett did that.

I’m not a Cowboys fan at all, but he’s definitely been above average in 3 of four seasons so far in the NFL. His yards/a and completion percentage are both among the elite. Short of drafting Lamar or Mahomes the Cowboys aren’t going to do any better. He’s probably the 4th Best QB in the NFC maybe after Wilson, Rodgers, Brady? Brees looks like he’s done...so. I would say he’s too 8 at his position.

Elite QBs don’t throw that pick on 3rd down.

Dallas is turning over its OL and has a QB who hasn’t proven to be as clutch as they need.

And that roughing the passer call on Hill was sawft AF.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom