NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 77 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

And it’s going to probably cost him his starting job.

So Tyrod could be the next owner of the Chargers. Lawyers have to be going wild to get ahold of this one.
No damages, unless there are medical complications.

8 years ago today the worst officiated ending in the NFL.

It was memorizing watching Sportscenter after this game.
It’s the highest rated sportscenter ever.

I love gruden.

Heinous.

I love these maps.

How does Baltimore not get the Steelers?
My guess is because Washington is in the early window they want everyone in that B-W corridor watching that game and then metro area gets 2 late games.

My guess is because Washington is in the early window they want everyone in that B-W corridor watching that game and then metro area gets 2 late games.

Like if you're one of those lucky ducks that gets both feeds?

The Steeler thing is pretty strong around here. Seems odd that little parts of PA and WV won't get them (even though it's technically Ravens Country).

Remember Baltimore didn't have a team for years there are still a ton of Redskins excuse me Washngtin football fans living in the Baltimore and Northern Maryland area.

Remember Baltimore didn't have a team for years there are still a ton of Redskins excuse me Washngtin football fans living in the Baltimore and Northern Maryland area.

But they aren't getting the Skins they're getting Carolina-LAC.

Saints look like the Patriots offense last year without Michael Thomas.

They need to use Kamara a lot more.
Brees hopefully gets better. He didn’t look great last night but it’s only one game.

Raiders at Patriots this week interesting.
Raiders schedule was kinda nuts.

Saints MNF
At New England
Buffalo
Kansas City
Bye week
Tampa Bay

you only have to worry about defending 20 yards deep and in vs Brees... that noodle arm isn’t going to get stronger as the season progresses ... only weaker... Thomas and Kamara have been camouflaging His deficiencies ... but with Thomas out.. man it was more obvious

And it’s going to probably cost him his starting job.

So Tyrod could be the next owner of the Chargers. Lawyers have to be going wild to get ahold of this one.

doubt it .. it’s very easy it is to drop a lung injecting intercostally .. it’s a known risk factor of the procedure due to the proximity of where you inject and the pleural surface (millimeters) ...

if Taylor agreed to the procedure he no doubt was made aware of the risk .. and signed off on it .. this isn’t malpractice ..

what is malpractice is injecting pain killers into a cracked rib so that the player can play through an injury that will get worse with additional trauma ... there’s a reason your body is giving your brain a pain signal .. it’s to save your ass from making it worse

and as far as the Chargers go .. the Doctor should be promoted not repudiated for getting Tyrod out as the starter

Last edited:
Dome looks great.. and will look even better when we have fans in there! Halftime news...

1st NFL Covid positive to miss a game...

CBS is as corrupt as ESPN and the ACC. Why the hell do I have the patriots and raiders on my tv instead of the giants?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom