NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 78 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

CBS is as corrupt as ESPN and the ACC. Why the hell do I have the patriots and raiders on my tv instead of the giants?
CBS broadcasts AFC games.
Fox broadcast NFC games.
Their are some cross of games but because Buffalo is on Fox today Syracuse chose 2-0 Rams at 2-0 Bills over 1-1 49ers at 0-2 Giants.

Blame the Giants slow start.
Has nothing to do with CBS.

CBS broadcasts AFC games.
Fox broadcast NFC games.
Their are some cross of games but because Buffalo is on Fox today Syracuse chose 2-0 Rams at 2-0 Bills over 1-1 49ers at 0-2 Giants.

Blame the Giants slow start.
Has nothing to do with CBS.

the schedule says the giants are being carried by CBS.

1601227128658.jpeg

It’s on Fox.

i should have done a screen grab too. The espn website said CBS. They have now changed it to fox. But regardless, since I know the two can switch games around there is no good reason why the giants and bills shouldn’t both be available in Syracuse. There is no way Syracuse should have to watch the pats and raiders.

i should have done a screen grab too. The espn website said CBS. They have now changed it to fox. But regardless, since I know the two can switch games around there is no good reason why the giants and bills shouldn’t both be available in Syracuse. There is no way Syracuse should have to watch the pats and raiders.
You actually want to watch the Giants?

You guys got Pats-Raiders because it’s a doubleheader on Fox and the best game on CBS is NE-LV.
The only other option would be not giving Syracuse an early game and giving you guys Jets-Colts at 4:05 and the fox doubleheader game.

If anyone here is a long snapper send your resume to San Fran. I've never seen a worse game by one.

No surprise in Foxboro. Carr returned to being the shitty game manager I've come to expect post broken leg and the defense returned to sieve land. On the bright side they are hosting the Bills next week as game 2 of the CBS double header. Two weeks in a row of seeing my team locally. Maybe the Raiders have a game worth watching next week.

Arians really is an idiot.
Challenge the call before Brady calls TO.

I’m not sure what Jersey team is worse. Looks like they both are in the Lawrence sweepstakes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom