NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 19 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

looking at a calendar, if the NFL postpones its season by just 1 week, keeping 2 weeks between the Championship Sunday and SuperBowl Sunday...we get the bowl on Presidents weekend.

Daytona would have to go to Monday again, or just push it back a week.

just sayin...

so the new expanded playoffs come in but they are being shown on cbs all-access and the peacock network? is that in addition to or in replace of cbs/nbc?

so the new expanded playoffs come in but they are being shown on cbs all-access and the peacock network? is that in addition to or in replace of cbs/nbc?
addition.

one of them, is also doing a kids centric telecast. it appears theyre following espns lead in how they show the football F4 and championship.

I know the draft is long, but do you all think they should extend the time to make picks even longer this year with the communication and logistical changes that are going to be happening?

I know the draft is long, but do you all think they should extend the time to make picks even longer this year with the communication and logistical changes that are going to be happening?
I actually thought about this, too. Not sure it makes a difference. Everyone's in the same boat. They all have their boards and their scenarios. It's the lead-up to the draft that's a crap shoot, IMO.

Yeah, I dont think so either.

At the end of the day, it’s the GM’s call.

If the teams get zoom-bombed then he will just have to pick up the phone and tell Goodell whomever is next on their board.

there could be a ‘Black Monday’ for a bunch of tech guys though...

it takes all of about 10 secs of security to deal with zoom issues.

They should just do one round per night. Give me something to watch for a week, I don't care how long it takes.

Phins look they’re building long term success for the first time in like 15 years.

Global pandemic hits.

Life as a phins fan.

it takes all of about 10 secs of security to deal with zoom issues.
For those of us who are just entering this world, can you tell me how. So far Zoom has been good, especially the White Board option.

the big issue with zoom is that it let people connect without any real authentication.. We now require that so that only a subset of people can actually connect to meetings. We have not really seen the issue of zoom bombing at work but I know it was an issue in some large class zooms where kids were doing it intentionally to stop classes from happening. we have removed that as an issue now.

How that helps random business's I dont know for sure I guess its how you connect to the zoom.

If you have some issues let me know and I can see if I have answers or can ask.

the big issue with zoom is that it let people connect without any real authentication.. We now require that so that only a subset of people can actually connect to meetings. We have not really seen the issue of zoom bombing at work but I know it was an issue in some large class zooms where kids were doing it intentionally to stop classes from happening. we have removed that as an issue now.

How that helps random business's I dont know for sure I guess its how you connect to the zoom.

Thanks. No issues so far, bit I am aware of the complaints

Yeah, my company started having Zoom meetings all willy nilly and then like a week ago they realized how unsecure it was so now they've at least password protected all Zoom meetings, or at least all of the meetings that could include top secret information.

I'd very surprised if that prediction came true. It won't take that long. And I'm not minimizing covid-19 in any way but we're already seeing revised estimates way down from what were predicted two weeks ago.

Miracle in the Meadowlands Part III (2010 version) currently being shown on FS-1. Enjoy!

I'd very surprised if that prediction came true. It won't take that long. And I'm not minimizing covid-19 in any way but we're already seeing revised estimates way down from what were predicted two weeks ago.
Agreed. Fingers crossed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom