NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 49 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

The only thing Bills fans love more than breaking tables and having unreasonable expectations is crying about the Patriots
The only thing chowder heads love more than rooting for a football team full of cheaters (and criminals) is rooting for a cheating baseball team. They aren’t even the top cheating sports organization in their own town.

This assumes of course that you are a chowder head. Prolly just some transplant Touchdown Tommy teeny bopper.

All six rings are tainted. I know it. You know it.

The history books will tell it.

IMO, saying that Dolphins will win the AFCE next season is more of a "hot take" than Prisco saying that the Bills will win the division. And I don't think that Prisco is saying what you think he's saying - I think that he's saying that regardless of the Newton signing, the Bills will still win the AFCE.

Also, where did the random 4000 passing yard metric come from?
Saying the Dolphins will win the AFCE is not a hot take, it’s idiotic.

The only thing chowder heads love more than rooting for a football team full of cheaters (and criminals) is rooting for a cheating baseball team. They aren’t even the top cheating sports organization in their own town.

This assumes of course that you are a chowder head. Prolly just some transplant Touchdown Tommy teeny bopper.

All six rings are tainted. I know it. You know it.

The history books will tell it.
1593485898616.gif

If you are going to troll learn how to do like it Kaiser who has fun.

Hate the Patriots all you want. The Bills are a cute plucky team. I wish them well. Eli Manning beat the Patriots as many times as the Buffalo Bills have since the year 2001.

That is just sad.

View attachment 183185

If you are going to troll learn how to do like if Kaiser who has fun.

Hate the Patriots all you want. The Bills are a cute plucky team. I wish them well. Eli Manning beat the Patriots as many times as the Buffalo Bills have since the year 2001.

That is just sad.
I’m not trolling. I’m serious. You root for 3-time cheaters who held onto a guy they knew was a gang banging murderer, signed a rapist, owned by a complicit supporter of sex trafficking, a cheating quarterback, a cheating coach. None of this is made up. You’ve just made excuses (long incoherent rambling ones) to justify rooting for the most shameless bunch of crooks ever assembled.

Now that’s sad.

No good deed...

One or two decent games does not a career make.

(Unless you’re Eli Manning)
Lol. I think Eli will take the (untainted) rings and leave the stats to a loser like Romo.

Allen will do the same to some other Fantasy Football hero.

Lol. I think Eli will take the rings and leave the stats to a loser like Romo.

Allen will do the same.

Not if Kim Pegula has anything to do with it.

You better pray to God & baby Jesus McBeane don’t shuffle off from Buffalo.

At least Jerry has one foot in the grave.

Kim’s got PLENTY of time left to Sabre-fy the Bills.

Allen better get crackin if he’s gonna be a stat jockey like Romo was.

Not if Kim Pegula has anything to do with it.

You better pray to God & baby Jesus McBeane don’t shuffle off from Buffalo.

At least Jerry has one foot in the grave.

Kim’s got PLENTY of time left to Sabre-fy the Bills.
Now Beane and McDermott are leaving Buffalo because of Kim Pegula? Lol.

How many uninformed Bills takes can we get on this board in one day? There’s still 17 minutes until midnight! Ready... go!

Now Beane and McDermott are leaving Buffalo because of Kim Pegula? Lol.

How many uninformed Bills takes can we get on this board in one day? There’s still 17 minutes until midnight! Ready... go!

You’re the only Bills fan who laughs off that possibility and would think it uninformed.

You’re the only Bills fan who laughs off that possibility and would think it uninformed.
Yeah, yeah we’re all so worried about it that it’s (I’m not even certain what “it” is) never been talked about in the Bills thread on this very board. In fact, the name Kim Pegula has never even been uttered in the thread.

I’m curious to hear what you think makes Kim Pegula such a bad actor that McDermott and Beane would leave. List her transgressions for me please.

Yeah, yeah we’re all so worried about it that it’s (I’m not even certain what “it” is) never been talked about in the Bills thread on this very board. In fact, the name Kim Pegula has never even been uttered in the thread.

I’m curious to hear what you think makes Kim Pegula such a bad actor that McDermott and Beane would leave. List her transgressions for me please.

Yeah, your troll game is weak.

Or you’re a Leafs fan.

Yeah, your troll game is weak.

Or you’re a Leafs fan.
You’re the one who brought all of this up, but I’m trolling?

You’re a weird guy, Ace. Weird guy.

Please, list the transgressions you feel pertain to a potential Beane and McDermott walk out. It’s a simple request.

Ok, I’ll start...

Jason Botterill still has a job... wait... that... doesn’t... pertain... to... the Bills...

You’re the one who brought all of this up, but I’m trolling?

You’re a weird guy, Ace. Weird guy.

Please, list the transgressions you feel pertain to a potential Beane and McDermott walk out. It’s a simple request.

Ok, I’ll start...

Jason Botterill still has a job... wait... that... doesn’t... pertain... to... the Bills...

Here you go, Mr. Buffalo

I made a complimentary post about the solid AFC East back & forth among posters and you soft trolled it by referencing Buffalo beating Dallas last year.

I offered a tepid reply to this and you tried to step it up with Romo and loser stats.

I reminded you that your co-owner isn’t well thought of and then you went all Warden Norton on me.

How can you be so obtuse?

I’m not trolling. I’m serious. You root for 3-time cheaters who held onto a guy they knew was a gang banging murderer, signed a rapist, owned by a complicit supporter of s e x trafficking, a cheating quarterback, a cheating coach. None of this is made up. You’ve just made excuses (long incoherent rambling ones) to justify rooting for the most shameless bunch of crooks ever assembled.

Now that’s sad.
This is so good I can’t even get upset. When the record books say the Patriots aren’t 6 time Super Bowl champions you can clap back but don’t hold your breath as you won’t get oxygen and I don’t want you to harm yourself.

KaiserUEO you need to create a class for teaching people how to troll and be effective.

Last edited:
Here you go, Mr. Buffalo

I made a complimentary post about the solid AFC East back & forth among posters and you soft trolled it by referencing Buffalo beating Dallas last year.

I offered a tepid reply to this and you tried to step it up with Romo and loser stats.

I reminded you that your co-owner isn’t well thought of and then you went all Warden Norton on me.

How can you be so obtuse?
Soft troll?

I was asking you a question about Allen off of Alsacs terrible take. I was fishing for your opinion on Allen. It was not a shot at you or the Cowboys. It was a shot at the handy’s pro bono attorney here.

Oh and I don’t give a shiz about any of that article. Like at all.

This is so good I can’t even get upset. When the record books say the Patriots aren’t 6 time Super Bowl champions you can clap back but don’t hold your breath as you won’t get oxygen and I don’t want you to harm yourself.

KaiserUEO you need to create a class for teaching people how to troll and be effective.
The record books already exist. It’s called the World Wide Web. And I can post a million articles confirming the cheating and the criminal behavior that will last for eternity. I’m just reminding you of who you root for... maybe I don’t need to because deep down all Cheater fans already know... but wth...

Here’s a question for ya...

Do you think the hoodie and the handy are men of integrity? Would you want your children to grow up to be men of similar character?

Soft troll?

I was asking you a question about Allen off of Alsacs terrible take. I was fishing for your opinion on Allen. It was not a shot at you or the Cowboys. It was a shot at the handy’s pro bono attorney here.

Oh and I don’t give a shiz about any of that article. Like at all.

Yeah, I’m gonna call BS on all of the above.

But it’s okay. I’ll answer your original question with the caveat I blocked (blacked?) out much of that day.

Allen had a solid game, but John Brown threw the better TD pass.

every bills fan on the planet should sign up for 11-5 and take their chances in january.

fish had a nice run, but please...Fitz and Tua?? you were a Rosen believer i believe, none of those 3 can get them over 7-8 wins.

tua will be lucky to have manziel's career.
You cannot be serious comparing Tua to Manziel come on

The Bills should sign Kaepernick. Just in case. Fits the same mold as Allen.

Yeah, I’m gonna call BS on all of the above.

But it’s okay. I’ll answer your original question with the caveat I blocked (blacked?) out much of that day.

Allen had a solid game, but John Brown threw the better TD pass.

Singletary threw a TD on Thanksgiving, not John Brown.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom