NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 50 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

The record books already exist. It’s called the World Wide Web. And I can post a million articles confirming the cheating and the criminal behavior that will last for eternity. I’m just reminding you of who you root for... maybe I don’t need to because deep down all Cheater fans already know... but wth...

Here’s a question for ya...

Do you think the hoodie and the handy are men of integrity? Would you want your children to grow up to be men of similar character?
I really don’t care what fans who are bitter think.
Belichick is the greatest modern football coach of all-time.
I don’t give a crap about the owner. He is a starbleeper.

You think your trolling bothers me. It doesn’t. I have seen enough winning if my team goes 0-16 the next 5 years I am all good. I would have absolutely zero issues if my children grew up to be Bill Belichick or Bob Kraft. I am sure you have disavowed your fandom of the New York Yankees because of George Steinbrenner. He was a criminal who helped Richard Nixon with illegal contributions and got a pardon from Ronald Reagan.

I doubt your fandom of the Yankees has been tainted as a result.

You don’t even care about cheating. It’s just gives you fuel for your hatred.
You couldn’t explain what has happened if you had too without reading up on it. This last incident the NFL admits they couldn’t connect Football OPs to the crew in Cincinnati but because punishing the team more than the offense gives Goodell good PR from people like you the team gets punished over the top.

Also the idea Josh Allen has to improve a lot isn’t ridiculous. His passing numbers are a concern. The zero blitz was created for QBs like Allen.

I really don’t care what fans who are bitter think.
Belichick is the greatest modern football coach of all-time.
I don’t give a crap about the owner. He is a starbleeper.

You think your trolling bothers me. It doesn’t. I have seen enough winning if my team goes 0-16 the next 5 years I am all good. I would have absolutely zero issues if my children grew up to be Bill Belichick or Bob Kraft. I am sure you have disavowed your fandom of the New York Yankees because of George Steinbrenner. He was a criminal who helped Richard Nixon with illegal contributions and got a pardon from Ronald Reagan.

I doubt your fandom of the Yankees has been tainted as a result.

You don’t even care about cheating. It’s just gives you fuel for your hatred.
You couldn’t explain what has happened if you had too without reading up on it. This last incident the NFL admits they couldn’t connect Football OPs to the crew in Cincinnati but because punishing the team more than the offense gives Goodell good PR from people like you the team gets punished over the top.

Also the idea Josh Allen has to improve a lot isn’t ridiculous. His passing numbers are a concern. The zero blitz was created for QBs like Allen.
I’m not trying to bother you or troll you. Just a friendly reminder by stating some facts. Bringing up Steinbrenner and Nixon is hilarious by the way - very far away straw. Steinbrenner, of course, didn’t cheat the game of baseball the way the hoodie and the handy do football.

I’m sure hoodie and Harbaugh will bring the zero blitz again this year against my boy. Let’s see what happens. But if you think he’s a one read QB you’re in for a surprise this year.

If the Dolphins win the AFCE this year I will wear a Bryan Cox jersey to New Era Field every game in 2021.
I mean we don’t want to see you physically harmed haha

tua = bust

been saying that for years.

and now its practically guaranteed.
I finally figured out your reverse jinx tendency with posts like this and saying the Pats will be good with Cam.

I have been hard on Tua succeeding in the NFL because his talent in College made his job way too easy. He needs to stay healthy more than anything. He can sling the football but he hasn’t shown he can read defenses. I could have played QB for Alabama with all their offensive weapons and they don’t lose that many games.
What is your take on Josh Allen?

You really should create a trolling class for this board your services would help a lot of other posters. It’s a skill and you have it. No joke.

I mean we don’t want to see you physically harmed haha
He should wear the Patriots Cox jersey since the guy won his only SB ring in his one season with Patriots.

I’m not trolling. I’m serious. You root for 3-time cheaters who held onto a guy they knew was a gang banging murderer, signed a rapist, owned by a complicit supporter of s e x trafficking, a cheating quarterback, a cheating coach. None of this is made up. You’ve just made excuses (long incoherent rambling ones) to justify rooting for the most shameless bunch of crooks ever assembled.

Now that’s sad.

I'll stand shoulder to shoulder (not withstanding social distancing) with you on hating the Patriots. I do think they're the biggest cheaters in all of sports but the sex trafficking charges against Kraft were complete unadulterated BS. Once people dug into the details they found there was no sex trafficking at all. Couple of women that drove beamers and lived in the suburbs of Florida.

with the neck pad?
Here’s the neck pad getting booted from Rich Stadium
A1C1FFAA-2A22-42E6-A104-1226B0878A7E.jpeg

In case people wonder why I despise the Boston sports media and consider them the enemy of Boston sports fans.

This is the top rated show in New England. They pollute morons minds.

In case people wonder why I despise the Boston sports media and consider them the enemy of Boston sports fans.

This is the top rated show in New England. They pollute morons minds.

Sounds like any other sports talk show in America

I have been hard on Tua succeeding in the NFL because his talent in College made his job way too easy
So you have to think this for all other bama qb's right? Tua ended his short career the most accurate SEC passer ever. That translates. His instincts are top notch. No way you pass on him where the Dolphins were. Of course injuries are a gamble, can't wait to see how he does.

So you have to think this for all other bama qb's right? Tua ended his short career the most accurate SEC passer ever. That translates. His instincts are top notch. No way you pass on him where the Dolphins were. Of course injuries are a gamble, can't wait to see how he does.
The kid is a good passer. I just think he was surrounded by an elite OL and 4 first or second round WRs last year. Two of those 4 were eligible for this year’s draft and both went in the first round.

The talent made his passes really easy to complete. He didn’t have to pass Into tight windows. Ruggs, Jeudy, Waddle,Smith honestly as a top 4 is the best college WR core probably ever.

Tua has health concerns and I need to see how he does against teams with equal talent.

I don’t blame the Dolphins at all. I just don’t know if he was worth that high a pick though. He is just a gamble imo. I didn’t like any of this year’s QBs except Burrow.

He threw dump offs to world class RBs behind future NFL players all over the OL.

then he threw to wide open future NFL WRs.

B.U.S.T.

goodbye

He threw dump offs to world class RBs behind future NFL players all over the OL.

then he threw to wide open future NFL WRs.

B.U.S.T.

goodbye
And now he’ll throw to Parker, Gesicki and Williams who are often wide open as well. Cant wait.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom