NFL Thread - 2020 | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread - 2020

It was a chit play to get injured on. Sucks for OBJ not getting to play the NYG this year either.

Cleveland-Indy-Vegas-Miami will be fighting for those last playoff spots.

Patriots fans want to lose now.
The schedule outside of the 2 Jets games is really difficult.

@Bills
@Jets MNF
Ravens
@Texans
Cardinals
@Chargers
@ Rams TNF
@ Dolphins
Bills MNF
Jets

Outside of the Jets I don’t see a game they should win as the Texans don’t have their draft picks they will be motivated to win.

If I were Belichick I let Cam start this week and if they lose start Stidham at New York and go full tank.

jets were +20 last night vs chiefs .. you ever remember an nfl line over 20?

jets were +20 last night vs chiefs .. you ever remember an nfl line over 20?
2013 Jaguars at Broncos.

I laid the points and the Jags covered.

Also 2007 Patriots were laying 20 against the Jets and they didn’t cover.

In the NFL typically these lines aren’t covered.

The Chiefs though seem like a good bet.
I got it at -19.5 last night.

Patriots fans want to lose now.
The schedule outside of the 2 Jets games is really difficult.

@Bills
@Jets MNF
Ravens
@Texans
Cardinals
@Chargers
@ Rams TNF
@ Dolphins
Bills MNF
Jets

Outside of the Jets I don’t see a game they should win as the Texans don’t have their draft picks they will be motivated to win.

If I were Belichick I let Cam start this week and if they lose start Stidham at New York and go full tank.

This Bills vs Pats game is going to be extremely interesting this weekend. Bills initial 4-0 start was fuled a lot by Allen playign out of his mind and covering from a D that isn't that good and struggling with injuries and the loss of Star and Phillips. Milano and White are back (hopefully for good) but as a Bills fan I fear NE is simply going to run it down our throats most of the game and Cam will do just enough.

NE's run D is really bad but for the first time in years the Bills run game has taken a major seat to the passing game. Feliciano may be back so that could help but not sure this Bills team is going to be able to punish NE on the ground like Denver and San Fran. I will say that if Brown and the other TE's are back, Buffalo should be able to throw the ball, especially if Brown is back.

Playoff update
AFC
9 teams for 7 spots
1. Pittsburgh 6-0
2. Kansas City 6-1
3. Tennessee 5-1
4. Buffalo 5-2
5. Baltimore 5-1
6. Cleveland 5-2
7. Indianapolis 4-2
8. Las Vegas 3-3
9. Miami 3-3

NFC 10 teams 7 spots.
1. Bears 5-1
2. Seahawks 5-1
3. Bucs 5-2
4. Eagles 2-4-1
5. Packers 5-1
6. Cardinals 5-2
7. Saints 4-2
8. Rams 4-2
9. 49ers 4-3
10. Lions 3-3

The Lions next 3 games if they can beat the Colts then restore the roar could be 6-3.

I still think KC has 1) the best player and 2) the best ability to go Golden State on anyone with scoring quickly and still would bet they will win it all.

Steelers are the only other team I think are in their league right now.

I like the Bucs, but don't think they are on the level of KC or PIT, but it's only one game, so you never know.

I still think KC has 1) the best player and 2) the best ability to go Golden State on anyone with scoring quickly and still would bet they will win it all.

Steelers are the only other team I think are in their league right now.

I like the Bucs, but don't think they are on the level of KC or PIT, but it's only one game, so you never know.
Steelers/Chiefs will be a heck of an afc title game let's hope it happens.

Bucs vs Chiefs would be the best SB. I would trust KC to get by Pittsburgh, but if there's 2 defenses that could get after Mahomes those are the teams.

Cam Newton has COVID right? Haven’t really heard that mentioned as a factor. He was playing pretty well before he got COVID. And now? Maybe it’s still affecting him?

Mitch would be getting killed if he had this performance that Foles has.

Bears offense has a lot better personnel than the results they get.

Mitch would be getting killed if he had this performance that Foles has.

Bears offense has a lot better personnel than the results they get.
Foles is terrible

bears have no offensive identity .. can’t run .. can’t throw deep .. no possession receivers ... Jimmy graham is a corpse..

Their D scores most of their points directly or gives the O a short field ..

they have a higher ceiling with Mitch

Jerry Jones paid Demarcus Lawrence and Zeke Elliott top of the market money and both have sucked.

That is Dallas problem other than their coaching staff especially on defense just sucks.

Jerry Jones paid Demarcus Lawrence and Zeke Elliott top of the market money and both have sucked.

That is Dallas problem other than their coaching staff especially on defense just sucks.

Tank, Zeke, Jaylon .. all over paid, all playing like JAGs.

Has to be tough to see reality sink in that you are not going to get a SB your way before you die.

Too bad he could not have sucked it up and shared credit with Jimmy. They might have strung 5 or 6 in a row together.

Tank, Zeke, Jaylon .. all over paid, all playing like JAGs.
I had no problem paying zeke he's a top 3 back. Smith is awful and tank only plays hard when money is on the line.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom