NFL Thread | Page 122 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought Gaga would go more political than America Beautiful on the roof.

I think the person who choreographed this halftime show should call the plays for the Patriots in the second half.

at first i thought it was the first NFL stripper pole show..

I know have a complete list of songs I never heard sung before and probably never will ever again..

it was pretty visual even if i had no idea what the words were.

She did admirable. Not the best and no where near the worst

I hate U2, but I would just have them be the official Super Bowl band.

I like random special guests - U2 bringing out Ice Cube, awesome. Lady Gaga and Beyonce by themselves, yawn.

Choreographed dancing should have died with the Backstreet Boys, and Britney Spears.....New Kids on the Block put that crap on ice for like 15 years, then Britney, etc...resurrected it, and there was supposed to be another lull if all was right in the world, but the Beyonce's and Gaga's just keep it going. Lame.

Pats receivers letting Brady down on that drive. Make a play.

I'm rooting for Atlanta, but would like for this to become a game. Blowouts are boring.

Ballgame Atlanta speed dominate. Patriots D played well but the Atlanta D has made plays and is the difference.

Falcons rattled Brady with all the shots. Blount'a fumble killed them.
As Atlanta is too high powered.
Congrats to them. If Patriots don't stop the Falcons from scoring the first drive in the 3rd this will get out of control.

I don't know if it was strategic or not (kinda out there, but maybe have to be kinda out there to beat Belichick), I thought those defensive holds for Atlanta on that 2nd quarter drive were actually effective. Avoided Pats big plays and didn't let the WRs or Brady get into a rhythm. Eventually they made a play with the pick 6.

Falcons just have all the answers tonight.

And my (oversized) hat is off to Lady Gaga for not going on a political rant. Thought it was inevitable. Good for her.

Didn't think that wr option pass was smart at all. Coupled with the onsides, no bueno.
That, I agree with (the WR option). I had no problem with the onside kick, especially given the score.

What disappoints me is the Patriots D has played the Falcons O really well. However Brady/Blount wasted 3 first half possessions in deep Falcons territory and only got 3 points.

Give Atlanta all the credit in the world but this is the worst I have ever seen New England play. I mean wow no urgency and just stupid play calling. Josh McDaniels has been awful.

That was some blitz pickup by Freeman. Ole...

Were the Falcons expecting an onside kick there? In a one score game. With 6 minutes left?

Status
Not open for further replies.