NFL Thread | Page 120 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
That story from him saying Tomlin didn't prepare for the no huddle made question how people could bet on Tomlin vs Belichick.
I didn't really smacktalk because you aren't a Steelers fan.

Like I said.. whatever...

You taking the points in the SB?
Or rolling with the Pats getting number 5.

Tough call. Line seems appropriate. Should be a good game. Last team with the ball may win. I like the OVER.

You taking the points in the SB?
Or rolling with the Pats getting number 5.

Would Belichicks son leave the Patriots? Is he ready to be a coordinator. I wish the Saints would hire a young mind to fix their defense/special teams.

Would Belichicks son leave the Patriots? Is he ready to be a coordinator. I wish the Saints would hire a young mind to fix their defense/special teams.
Stephen needs to go on his own.
However I think Bill is grooming him to take over for Matt Patricia who should get a HC job in the next cycle.
Young Belichick is coaching the DBs which is the best unit on the Pats D. I think Bill would let him go to a coach he respects and he respects Payton. I like thought I read the Pats contacted Payton about how he attacks Atlanta.

However I think Bill is grooming him to take over for Matt Patricia who should get a HC job in the next cycle.
Young Belichick is coaching the DBs which is the best unit on the Pats D. I think Bill would let him go to a coach he respects and he respects Payton. I like thought I read the Pats contacted Payton about how he attacks Atlanta.

Makes sense.

I think Brady will kill the Falcons. Brees has 1400 yards on 70% completion and the Saints are averaging 30 points a game against Atlanta since Quinn took over. They give up a lot of big plays.

Are both of his sons on the staff?

has TC and marrone filled the staff yet??

Young Belichick is likely only leaving for a coordinator job Special teams or Defense.
speaking of Special Teams...has Fassel's kid got a job yet?

the one who was just the Rams Interim HC.

Really, nothing about the Patriots stealing the game plan from the backpack?

patriots-painting.jpg

For all the haters!!

patriots-painting.jpg

For all the haters!!
3 Spygate and 1 Deflategate that took the dumbest Fn call in the history of sports for them to win.

Pathetic Franchise, with all their newbie found local fans up there...

3 Spygate and 1 Deflategate that took the dumbest Fn call in the history of sports for them to win.

Who are the Giants playing on Sunday?
Both franchises have 4 Lombardis. Don't care what you think of them they reside at 1 Patriot Place.

Ouch. Someone got bad numbers in their SB square pool today. ;)

Who are the Giants playing on Sunday?
Both franchises have 4 Lombardis. Don't care what you think of them they reside at 1 Patriot Place.
You have the best team in a weak AFC this year...

And maybe the NFL.

But your due would be earned Sunday nonetheless.

Until we find out how they cheated...

Treasure Island has the Pats -3.5 now.
I think either the Pats win by 2 scores or more or Atlanta will win a close game.
I think this game will go under 59. As I expect NE to
Short pass Atlanta to death and eat up clock.
NE is going to put Eric Rowe and a safety on Julio.
Malcolm Butler on Sanu and Ryan on Gabriel.

I think NE will score mid to high 20s and how many possessions in this game will decide Atlanta's score.
They are going to move the ball on NE but how does Matt Ryan do taking care of the ball will be huge.

I could see either team winning this game. Looking forward to it.

I could see either team winning this game. Looking forward to it.

I have a hard time picking against Brady and Bill, but the Falcons have a lot of weapons, I think it comes down to the Falcons getting pressure on Brady.

Status
Not open for further replies.