NFL Thread | Page 145 | Syracusefan.com

NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Low priced wings and drafts at Blarney with some nfl football and the weeks start of fantasy football trash talking? I love it

Most Thursday night games for fantasy purposes suck. If you don't have a player going they suck even more. I can see the need to get wasted because the product on the field is garbage on Thursdays.

Most Thursday night games for fantasy purposes suck. If you don't have a player going they suck even more. I can see the need to get wasted because the product on the field is garbage on Thursdays.
Totally agree. I hate Thursday night games for fantasy.

lol Darnold may not enter the draft next year if the Jets get the first pick.

That would be hilarious.

The Jets can't buy a break, Peyton Manning did the same thing I believe.

Totally agree. I hate Thursday night games for fantasy.

I second this. And of course, we all know Roger Goodell is all about player safety, so no problem at all having guys suit up 4 days later....

I second this. And of course, we all know Roger Goodell is all about player safety, so no problem at all having guys suit up 4 days later...
crazy like a fox.

2 weeks of byes are coming again.

and coming off the bye, is when you get a game.

week 4 being the 1st Thursday game...that would be a net loss of 1 Thursday game.

to make up the TV net loss, then they should add 1 or 2 more December Saturday games.

the exception being Thanksgiving, cant guarantee the pokes and the lions a late bye every year.

they will either be stripped of Thanksgiving rights, or be forced to play on short rest.

DElFEcWXcAASRNT

Maybe he can take another 10 mil a year to make him feel better, what a clown, shut up Roger.

I'm most definitely not a Pats fan, but pretty much how I feel. Maybe stop taking yourself quite so seriously Roger??

It would be so Roger to suspend Zeke Elliott for the Giants-Cowboys season opener.

Commissioner Mara expects it.

It would be so Roger to suspend Zeke Elliott for the Giants-Cowboys season opener.

Commissioner Mara expects it.
so does Common Sense KaiserUEO.

they will give him 4, then get it knocked down to 2.

John Mara wouldn't do that.

Sure he would, a good friend of mine who's had Giants season tickets in his family forever, couldn't afford them anymore because the greedy Mara's kept drastically increasing the prices.

Sure he would, a good friend of mine who's had Giants season tickets in his family forever, couldn't afford them anymore because the greedy Mara's kept drastically increasing the prices.
Just awful. Glad none of the other 31 teams ever raise their prices. Lucky fans there.

Just awful. Glad none of the other 31 teams ever raise their prices. Lucky fans there.

Im not talking about average ticket price increases, they told him they would work with him, and did everything possible to stick it to them, they had season tickets when they played at Yankees Stadium.

Im not talking about average ticket price increases, they told him they would work with him, and did everything possible to stick it to them, they had season tickets when they played at Yankees Stadium.
Economics and inflation is not Mara's fault.

Everyone was offered the option to move to a cheaper section, if that was still not freasable, well...

Status
Not open for further replies.